Which version of Android are you using?

BillEssley

I think Android is the most popular smartphone OS nowadays. May be more then 50% of smartphone users is using this OS. However, there we have lots of Android versions with cool features. Currently I am using Android 6. What about you? Which version of Android are you using? and why you are liking using it?

Emmaz

I make use of Samsung Galaxy J7 android phone and it comes with Android 7.0 which is the best that I have seen so far and used personally with all the device that I have used so far. Android 6.0 is also a good one but I'm quite sure that the upgrade in Android 7.0 is a whole lot better as it comes with unicode 9.0 emoji, better multitasking function, and multi window mode (PIP, Freeform window).

ElGuapo96

Well, i don't have an Android phone yet, but i am on my way to getting one with an Android 6 OS. I think the newest version would lag my phone a lot and i don't really want to spend $1000 on a smartphone just yet, so i will stick with the Android 6.
I like that version since it has absolutely everything and anything you could ever need. Also it doesn't lag your phone, doesn't have too many issues. It's a really good version of it's OS and it does the job as good as any other version of any other OS.

Emmaz

Emmaz
Spending $1000 and above on a smartphone is not something that I look forward to doing anytime soon or even later because it doesn't just fit with what I earn to make such impulsive purchases. An average income earner wouldn't make such purchase because there is no way such person would be able to afford such device at that cost of $1000. It's good to know one's financial capabilities and operate within its frame.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
I absolutely agree and i am in the exact same situation. If i had more money than i knew what to do with, then yes, i would get myself a $1000 phone. Otherwise it's just not a smart investment to say at least. Hopefully soon, though. By the end of the year or somewhere along the lines of a next year i am pretty sure i am going to be able to do these kind of things. And i absolutely wish the same thing to you, good luck and godspeed :)

Honestly, I haven't heard of Android having different versions until now, and after checking my phone information, I learned my Android phone version is "4.4.4," which I'm guessing means I have version 4? I have a Droid Maxx Motorola. I knew that much. In general, I personally think that Android is a lot better than systems, such as IOS, like Apple. Both types of systems have good and bad. The plusses I like about Android is that the screen doesn't mess up as often as the other phone system, from what I've seen it's cheaper and easier to navigate, and you are able to share multiple products like cords or earphones (since they recently took out the earphone hole even though you can buy the cord for it) and the companies don't purposefully "damage" Android as often as they do to Apple so that you buy the newest one, which is mostly the same thing as the last one. I have dealt with other systems that wasn't Android and I can't see myself letting it go.

carmeleo

My smarthphone Android version is 4.4.2. I like it because it has a longer battery-life than my other smarthphones. However is laggy when you try to connect to the web and open many tabs. aside from that, I love this version.

jlrei

I have Xperia SP and it has Android version 4.3. My phone can't be updated to higher Android version since it's an old Xperia phone. I like my phone since it has longer battery life than my other newer smartphone. I also have no problem opening multiple apps with this phone. Since I bought this phone, i never had major problems with it so I'm still a happy user of Sony Xperia.

jhayc006

My phone is Acer liquid Z520 and it's running in android version 4.4.2. this phone is very hard i've using this phone almost 4 years. But it still working until now, No damage, No problem. I don't care if it's old version as long as it's work i used it carefully, because it have a sentimental value for me. This phone is gave my girlfriend to me.

Attachments

• 31201564159PM_635_acer_liquid_z520.jpeg
    31201564159PM_635_acer_liquid_z520.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11

RoseKaizer

I used Android Version 5.1, as of now, I enjoy using my phone, no logs and hang. It works properly and I am satisfied using this version.

blackmist

I'm currently using Nougat 7.1 Asus brand. It's a good phone my only issue is that it stop updating after I receive 3-5 updates but overall It function will specially for gaming.

BillEssley

I make use of Samsung Galaxy J7 android phone and it comes with Android 7.0 which is the best that I have seen so far and used personally with all the device that I have used so far. Android 6.0 is also a good one but I'm quite sure that the upgrade in Android 7.0 is a whole lot better as it comes with unicode 9.0 emoji, better multitasking function, and multi window mode (PIP, Freeform window).

Does it have any difference from Version 6. I am using version 6 but I am not sure it will be better than this version so I have not upgraded to version 7 yet.

I used Android Version 5.1, as of now, I enjoy using my phone, no logs and hang. It works properly and I am satisfied using this version.

Seem this is very old version. Are you planning to upgrade to newer version of Android?

Dracindo

Using Android 4.4 I believe. I'm not quite sure what this means though, I suppose not as good as the newest version. I do know that I was unable to get a newer version on my former phone, thus I was unable to play Pokemon GO.
Can I actually update my android version, or is something that's solely dependand on my device?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views