What is the best screen protection for Huawei P10 Lite?

Tatiana Stan

Guys, what is the best screen protection you ever used? I have a Huawei P10 Lite and I want to buy a screen protector but I don't know which brand to choose.

BillEssley

You should use a tempered glass for your Huawei P10 Lite, it is the best way to protect for screen of your smartphone. It looks like this

Tempered glass for huawei p10 lite.png

kaisantos2229

Any screen protector will do, you just have to be sure that the screen protector you are buying is fit to your phone.

Fishbate

Guys, what is the best screen protection you ever used? I have a Huawei P10 Lite and I want to buy a screen protector but I don't know which brand to choose.
Hi @Tatiana Stan ...choosing a screen protector is probably the next thing most of us would do after purchasing a smartphone. Buying a screen protector is really not easy because all of these products are identical:rolleyes:. The only thing that you should consider before buying one is compatibility and material.

Compatibility of course... because a screen protector cannot protect your phone if it does not fit on your smart phone:p. Second is material, there are 3 types of material i know in screen protector manufacturing. These are PET film, TPU and TG.

PET Film stands for "polyethylene terephthalate", basically its plastic:eek:. PET film is widely use for its anti scratches properties. Also its cheep!(y). Their downside is that plastic is the easiest to discolor from sun rays and oil buildup from your fingers, and it doesn't feel as nice as glass does to the touch.:cautious:

TPU stands for "thermoplastic polyreuthane" its still plastic but with a twist! This is chemically-enhanced plastic whose properties include scratch resistance, elasticity, oil and grease resistance, and increased toughness. Since the material is elastic, it has limited "self-healing" abilities:love:. Although this one looks more promising, it is still plastic you better not be carried away.

TG stands for "Tempered Glass" it's a multi-layered material, usually starting with shock absorbent silicon on the bottom layer, followed by PET film, and an optically clear adhesive to 'sandwich' the previous two layers with the next two, which are tempered glass and oleo-phobic coating. All of this scratch, oil, and shock protecting goodness is compressed into a < 0.4 mm-thick sheet. Downside? just like any glass ...it breaks:oops:. But with all the protective layers , i think it will come a long way.

Obviously the best screen protector there is today is TG, and just to be sure that you are getting the best protection for your screen.....Always check the material:cool:.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
spb
Replies
Views
spb
Replies
Views