Top 5 most favorite features on iOS 12

Martinsx

This is a test version of iOS 12 has been released more than 2 weeks, and there are hundreds of new features added to the new operating system this time. Many positive reviews have been made around the world.

In this article, let's explore the five most favorite features on the iOS operating system of the iPhone.

1. Upgrade performance

The performance of iOS 12 has been greatly improved compared to previous versions, 40% faster application launch time, 70% camera exposure time, and a lot of speed improvements that make the machine faster. is on the old device. As such, the experience on the iPhone is extremely smooth.

2. Notification group

Although it has been on Android for a long time, the new group notification feature is only available on iOS. With iOS 12, you will not need to worry a day to turn on the phone to the message now full screen.

3. Move the cursor

An exclusive feature of 3D touch machines is now being added to older devices, just by holding down the 2s space key, the keyboard will let you move the cursor as you like.

4. Automatically copy OTP code

You do not need to send OTP messages to the IM and copy them back to the application, with iOS 12 OTP code will be saved directly to the keyboard to quickly copy to the frame, very save time.

5. Timer function used

iOS 12 is following the new trend of the world is to reduce the time spent on your phone, now you can set the usage time of each application for each day, if this time machine will not open that app anymore. This feature is very convenient for parents who need to manage their children's phone usage time, or who want to reduce their time with their smartphone.

Hopefully through this article you will know more features for iOS 12.

Arnorth24

It’s really scary to update my old iPhone to newer iOS. Everytime I ugrade my iPhone to newer IOS I noticed that some features of the are getting slower.

novandak

Here are some of the most popular features that I have enjoyed on iOS 12:
  1. Screen Time: This feature provides detailed insights into how much time you spend on your device, which apps you use the most, and allows you to set limits on usage.
  2. Grouped Notifications: iOS 12 introduced a new way of displaying notifications, which groups them by app and allows you to manage them easily.
  3. Siri Shortcuts: With Siri Shortcuts, you can create custom voice commands to perform tasks quickly and easily.
  4. Improved Performance: iOS 12 was designed to improve performance on older devices, making them faster and more responsive.
  5. Memoji: Memoji is a fun feature that allows you to create your own personalized animated emojis that look like you.

Hope it helps!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.