How to Record a Video of Your Screen on Android?

BillEssley

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 and I want to record a video of my screen, it is using Android. Is there a way to do this on my current smartphone or do i need to use an app?

blackmist

You can record games through game launcher that's for stock. But for screen record I suggest DU recorder, it works great and gives you few options to edit video after the record. The phone don't have a built in feature so you need to download an app. Check my suggestion.

Jomjom

Hi, I'm using an app called "DU Recorder version 1.3.2. I could say it's cool since it will allows you to record videos on your screen easily. Why not give it a try? It is so easy to operate and you can immediately view your captured videos.

Fishbate

I use a mirroring app called ApowerMirror. This app relays real time screen of your android to a pc or laptop. Along with the software on laptop is some features like record and capture. Although this is a free to try app i think the money is worth it when you go premium.

Dracindo

I never record anything on my phone, and all I know is that you can make a screenshot of your current screen, but I don't see any options for recording my screen on my phone, and I can't think of anyone else who could do it without the use of a third party app.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.