How to Record a Video of Your Screen on Android?

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 and I want to record a video of my screen, it is using Android. Is there a way to do this on my current smartphone or do i need to use an app?

You can record games through game launcher that's for stock. But for screen record I suggest DU recorder, it works great and gives you few options to edit video after the record. The phone don't have a built in feature so you need to download an app. Check my suggestion.

Jomjom

Hi, I'm using an app called "DU Recorder version 1.3.2. I could say it's cool since it will allows you to record videos on your screen easily. Why not give it a try? It is so easy to operate and you can immediately view your captured videos.

Fishbate

I use a mirroring app called ApowerMirror. This app relays real time screen of your android to a pc or laptop. Along with the software on laptop is some features like record and capture. Although this is a free to try app i think the money is worth it when you go premium.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views