Samsung Note 9 - Problem solved?

killersoul13

Hi, Samsung Note 9 is out on the market, and the speculations with Samsung Note phones are still currently the concern of some users. A 4000mAh battery phone for this type of model. Some says, that it might get explode again just like the Note 7. But according to the manufacturers, the phone was made to perfection (just like they’ve said about the Note 7).

What are your thoughts about it? Do they really resolved the problem?

camatt606

The basic design and chemistry begin lithium-ion batteries make them capable of exploding, there's nothing you can do you erase that aspect. Any phone you have could, at any given moment, go off like a firecracker and there's nothing you can do to prevent that. So, could the Note 9 be a timebomb like the 7 was? Sure, and I have read a report about a 9 allegedly going off. Keep in mind that Samsung produces an enormous number of phones so the odds are that some phone is going to light up at some point, that's just math for you. That said, after the PR hellscape that came from the 7, I would be stunned if they let their standards drop for the 9.

So yeah. The odd 9 will probably blow up, but I don't think it's worth worrying about.

Puma

I've had a Note 9 since September and have had no problems with the battery exploding, overheating, or even really getting warm. About the only time it feels warm is while it's charging.

Honestly, the battery is incredible. Not having to charge it twice a day is refreshing!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views