Reinstall Windows using a bootable Windows installer

EfficientNinja

Reinstalling Windows for PCs is one of the most common and essential needs of computer users. Reinstallation of an operating system is considered as one of the quick, simple, and optimal solutions to solve errors or bugs on your computer.
1523004966122.png

This guide will show you how to install Windows using a bootable USB flash drive.

1. Preparation:
You need an empty USB Flashdrive, minimum 4GB (for 32bit) or 8GB (for 64bit).

2. Specific actions:
Step 1: Create a USB stick containing Windows 10.

To do this you can download Rufus and install the Windows ISO file on the USB stick.

Step 2: Restart the computer then enter the BIOS.

Some will recognize the USB boot and boot into the operating system on USB when Restart. If your computer is not listed, restart your computer. During the boot process, press F2 or F12 (depending on your machine) to enter the Boot Options Setup option.

Specific ways to enter the BIOS for each machine is:

SONY VAIO: To enter BIOS when restarting computer, press and hold F2key.

HP: To enter the BIOS when restarting the computer, press and hold the F10 key.

ACER: To enter the BOOT when restarting the computer, press and hold the F12 key.

ASUS: To enter the BIOS when restarting the computer, press and hold the ESC key.

LENOVO: To enter the BIOS when restarting the computer, press and hold F1.

DELL: To enter the BIOS when restarting the computer, press and hold F2.

After entering the BIOS interface, use the arrow keys to navigate to the Boot -> Removable Devices tab (or USB Storage Device or External Drive depending on the machine), press Enter to select the operating system load from USB.

Step 3: Start Windows 10.

Set the time, keyboard language before clicking Next.

- Select Install to proceed with the installation.

- Click an option below I do not have a product key.

- Next, you choose to install the Windows 10 operating system that you want, here you choose Windows 10 Pro.

- Select I accept the license terms to agree to the terms of use from Microsoft then click Next.

- Continue to select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced).

DenisMNE

Was just looking for this article, I knew you published it.
I need to restart my Windows to completely erase all the hazard data I collected.
As I said few days ago, I had huge troubles with speed.It got better but can get better, too, haha.
Thanks for sharing this one.
Will use it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.