Nokia 9 will come with fingerprint sensor embedded on screen?

Chris Crocker

This information has been confirmed by a reliable source from China. This is the source of information about the camera with 5-lens will be integrated on Nokia 9 and especially a series of new colors for Nokia 6 (2018).

Nokia 9 will come with fingerprint sensor embedded on screen.jpg

Fingerprint sensor will be embedded in screen Nokia 9 launched this year?

HMD brings to the Nokia 9 with fingerprint sensor embedded on screen will help the company meet the requirements to optimize the surface area of the smartphone screen. Although many Android smartphones have gone with the way of the top notch of iPhone X, but many others continue to find new things.

Google has recently provided a preview version of the first Android P for developers with an emphasis on supporting notch. But with HMD, the company wants to create a more modern design trend with fingerprint sensors embedded in the screen.

The rumors recently said that Nokia 9 will come with a 5.7-inch bezel screen with a 18:9 aspect ratio. The inside of the device will be powered by mobile chip Snapdragon 845.

ElGuapo96

I am still not really buying into that feature. It just seems so unstable and easy to break through. I feel like a simple, small mistake could cause serious damage, regarding this fingerprint thing that everyone is forcing upon us. Also the fact that it can read your fingerprint is a bit scary, imagine what hackers are going to be able to do with all of that personal information.
Not a fan, but hey, each to their own.
As far as i am concerned i will stay away as far as i can from these types of phones.
Have a nice day :)

aquinomark

I like the idea of having a fingerprint sensor embedded on screen of a phone. It is unique and It can somehow better secure your phone to any malicious act, but I don't think this could entice consumers/users on buying this product. A technology like this probably could cost more and affect the demand of users that are only capable of buying it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.