Most Preferred Iphone!

Joey Mercado

I would like to ask every forum member especially the Iphone user since then about their exeprience since a lot of version and units of Iphone have been upgraded since then but still using the old one and not upgraded because they are already satisfied with the performance of the phone.

So is there any unit of Iphone you have most preferred?

DenisMNE

I only had 2 iPhones in my lifetime.
5c and 6s.
I had 5c for a year, year and a half, maybe, and I would give it a 7/10 rate.
It was good, very fast and reliable but after some times it starts to slow down and touchscreen gets over used.
I currently own 6s for a two years, my fiancee had it for a year before me and beside the touchscreen problem I talked about in previous threads, that is my fault, I would give that phone 9/10 recommendation since it is really a computer in your pocket.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Wow! looks like you have been a loyal Iphone user since then. Nice to read one of your testimonies regarding the preferred Iphone to use. And nice also to give the honest impact or honest rating for the different iphone units. Thank you again

EfficientNinja

I also have an iPhone 6s. It's an old phone but it still does its job as my daily driver well. I'll replace it as soon as Apple no longer issue OS updates to it. :)

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Try not to download further iOS since they are made for more advanced phones than 6s.
I made a mistake myself by downloading iOS 10.3.3. and that caused my phone to lose battery life for at least 20%.
Just stick with the one you have.Also, the design was uglier than before but I got used to it.

Ahall2018

I have had every iPhone that has ever been made and I have to admit, my favorite was the iPhone 5. It seemed like it never had any kind of glitch. The only reason I moved on from the iPhone 5, is because I always feel like I have to have the latest and greatest technology ??‍♀️ I have the IPhone 7 Plus right now, and it’s ok, but every now and then, it just shuts off and I will have 80% battery left!

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Ughhh, I did not had good one with iPhone 5c, I guess they are the same.
They are small compared to these new ones.
Just try not to download latest iOS since they are made for latest iPhones.

rightmeownana

rightmeownana
I'm still using my iPhone 5 now. I know it's kinda outdated already but I refuse to replace it with another phone because it does its job really well and doesn't have any major problem up til now.

Dracindo

Dracindo
A friend of mine has the iPhone 5, and from what I could tell, compared to other iPhones that I've seen (either in stores, from relatives, online, ...), I would have to say that this would be the one I'd buy. That is if I was forced somehow into buying an iOS device.
It also has a reasonable price for a phone, in my opinion.

antho

all my life, I have only used two Iphones, the SE and currently I use iphone 7+, the SE wasn't really bad, it had the feature of Iphone 6 and was too portable, nice camera and stuff, but when iphone decided to include the dual camera feature, i went nuts, I couldn't wait for it, so I bought it literally when it came into the market, I was feeling myself top in town, I have never felt that prestige before. The phone was fire. But after the release of 8 and X, my prestige came down and apple downgraded the phone in one way or the other by reducing its battery life, shutting down in very very low temperature like -15.

monre509

I have been quite an iPhone user now, and from my experience I would prefer the iPhone 6s since that it is the best cheapest iPhone now for me since that You will have the same design as of the further version of iPhones such as the 7 and 8. If they are compared to each other aside from software comparison they are merely the same, only minimal changes of design that have changed from iPhone 6 to 8. I prefer the 6s because Apple still make their latest software updates even to their old iPhones. Although they say that latest ios updates for old iPhones slows down the phone performance, finally apple made the latest iOs update (iOs12) to better your device and not the other way around, look it on youtube for evidence if you don't believe me. That's why I would prefer the iPhone 6s.(y)(y)(y)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.