Is the new Pokemon GO Pikachu/Eevee worth it?

Dracindo

From what I've heard, combat is the same as all the old Pokemon games, but catching Pokemon is completely in the style of Pokemon GO. I've seen some gameplay, and I honestly don't know if it's enjoyable. I enjoy combat more than catching, and this game seems to be more about catching. And I fear that trainers can only be beaten once, and then you have to go to a battle tower I hope, or beat OP players online.

I'm also afraid that when you make some bad decisions with your money, you'll eventually run out of money and pokeballs, which you need in order to catch pokemon, which seems to also be the main source for leveling the pokemon on your team. But if you want to level each pokemon in the game, and there's no more trainers and you have no money for pokeballs? Can you reach a dead point like this in the game?

If so, I'm not sure if I want to buy it then. I also don't have a Nintendo Switch, so it's not just 50 bucks I'm afraid of losing, but 400.

BillEssley

Did you try it?
I saw it on Google play store but I have not installed it yet and I saw more people did this game.
Though I think it is a waste of time and not safe for people playing this game.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I think you got the wrong game. I believe you're talking about "Pokemon GO", the GPS-based mobile app that's free to download and has been released for a few years now. I'm talking about "Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee", a newly released paid game for the Nintendo Switch, that's a combination of the good old Pokemon games and Pokemon GO.

Reactions: BillEssley

BillEssley

BillEssley
You are right, I thought about that game, for next time, it is more clear if I saw your image or a video like this :)

I played some Nintendo's games but just Mario game is attracted me to play for a long time and remember it as one of my favorited games.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I feel like Mario is just like Pokemon, though. It's a fun game, but it's always the same game, with a few new power-ups. I remember level 1 in all the Mario games I played and the level is always the exact same!
  1. Bowser kidnaps Peach
  2. Mario starts off small
  3. A few Goomba's and a mushroom at the start.
  4. SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE OVERPOWERED STAR OF EPICNESS halfway.

5. skeetskeetjy3.gif
  6. You win.

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views