iPhone X review

rizzywrites

Hey, guys! I want to know the difference of Iphone X from other apple editions that were released. Is it worth buying?

Goldqueenie

Everyone seems to be fascinated by IPhone X because of its amazing face recognition technology and other great features like enhanced look but If you can afford it then I think its worth buying.

kwaikin25

Is it worth buying?, its always depend on you or if that meets your needs of satisfaction.

Rodney Olson

Rodney Olson
Yes it is one of reasons to buy a smartphone for us. But for iPhone X, I think it is not worth buying this smartphone because it's expensive while the "top notch" is a thing I don't really like on this smartphone.

About review, we can check this out and see it is worth for some of you here or not.

tedzk26

Just some modifications like no home button or wireless charging and there’s nothing special about this phone it’s the same apple features on every iPhones

sakazuki

Well I still preferred the old models of Iphone like Iphone 4s it's still the authentic iphone made by the founder of Iphone and it's durability is awesome unlike the new models today they are easily to be broken but the features of the new phone are not with the old models but for the quality I still go with the old one.Iphone X is too much expensive it's like my annual income will be wasted if I buy it.It's not about the New version or model of the phone it's about on how you care or to cherish the things you had.

Jelineex

Jelineex
I agree with you, I love iphone 4s. I like it's solid heavy weight compared to other phones. It has a good quality. Besides, iphone 4s live up with the new updates of IOS. No doubts, about the camera quality. It standout good in photography. There are many smartphones that are affordable compared to iphone x but with good quality. Sometimes, buying expensive smartphones is just a "status quo"

Racky18

What is good about iphone is that they are the first one to release a so called smart phone that we enjoyed using up to this date.They are the one who constantly innovate that was during the time of the late Steve Jobs,and he was able to explain it to the public during it's launch how to use the features of iphone. They are the leader in introducing to the market of what is smart phone is all about other phone maker just follow. The other phone manufacturer who could not keep up with the competition either they close their shop or they're company was put on sale.

Joey Mercado

Hello @rizzywrites , I hope that this video will help you to decide but this is just a comparison with the latest issues Iphones design like Iphone8, Iphone 8+ and Iphone X.. Hope it helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views