iPad tablets overshadowed by Android tablets?

ElGuapo96

How come there are not as many threads on iPad tablets as there are regarding the Android ones?
Is it the design, the specifications, the price? What is so rejecting about them? Why aren't they getting enough love?
I don't want to sound like an Apple product fanboy, but seriously, why are they so overlooked?

I mean, look at this beauty, how can you not like this? The specifications are so ridiculous, it's not even worth being discussed. That's how good it is.

20180131_124125.jpg

This thing looks like straight out of the sci-fi movie. Yet, for some reason it is not as popular as the other brand tablets. Just for the record, i don't work for Apple or anything like that :D I'm just a curious guy and i would just like to know why this is the case.

Feel free to express your honest opinion, i would love to talk about this topic :)

JayRob2212

I have always loved Apple products, even though I wouldn't consider me a fan boy or blind follower. I have a love for both Android and Apple. With that being said, I agree with you. The iPad is in my opinion, one of the best looking tablets! Throw a keyboard case on and you have a small laptop. If you have the Apple Pencil, you can take notes like you would on paper or paint like a professional artist. It is seriously an amazing product.

Lets show more love to the iPad!

kaisantos2229

That is the most beautiful tablet that I have ever seen, if that beauty happens to be a woman I will absolutely marry it.

Well! Both Samsung and Apple have a huge equal number fans so I think Samsung and Apple could not overthrow each other yet unless one of them produce a product that is out of this world.

Maybe people is still hesitant to buy the iPad X because it's quite expensive and consumers now a days are smarter than the consumers before, I am very sure they will wait for the iPad x price to depreciate before buying it.

Fishbate

In my opinion, its not about features, operating functions, and technology. I think its more of a user quantity. It doesn't also mean that there are more Android buyers than Apple. It just, Android can be use as the OS of almost any tablet or smartphone available. For me Android is a generic operating system, it is available on a larger variety of brands all over the world. While manufacturers are competing on the next feature technology on their product. Android is just busy waiting for them to be acquired. :)

neiledles

Well I had an iPad before which was the first-generation iPad mini. For me, it's not hat great. I feel that's it's just like an iPhone/iPod touch pumped-up. Due to a lot of iOS' limitations, it's less useful than Android-based tablets. Worse, my iPad mini became insanely slow and unstable when iOS 6 was released. In my opinion, most people nowadays prefers value for the hard-earned money.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Can you elaborate on that subject a little bit more please? I'm really interested in finding out what exactly is making iPad not as good as Android.
What exactly do you mean by "OS limitation"? Are you talking about the applications or something else? :)
Also, you believe that the iOS 6 was the reason your tablet started lagging and performing under expectations? Maybe the reason for that was something completely else, but the timing was right when iOS 6 came out?

Bingggay03

Look at that beauty! I can see people throwing their old tablets and would grab one of these. Just look at the full screen. I've been an iPhone/iPad user for years and there are no regrets at all. I mean they are a tad expensive but I would say it is worth your money. I'm so excited to see this on apple stores.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
So you definitely stand by that statement that they are worth the money? This is basically what i was trying to say but it's difficult to prove it to people since they are denying a product based only on it's price.
Your devices never had any lag or similar issues? Can you share some more experience since i am interested into getting the latest Apple devices, i would just love to learn more from somebody's personal experience :)
They have beautiful and specifications wise, really strong devices, i just need more insight on iPhone devices especially.

EfficientNinja

I myself prefer Apple's tablets. I've never owned an Android tablet maybe because of my past experiences with Android phones. I feel that if I would buy an Android tablet, it might not be suitable for long-term use because Android phone manufacturers like Sony, Samsung, etc. tend to not give updates to most of their devices even if they are not yet that old.

Maybe people are getting turned off by the price of Apple's tablet offerings. What they do not know is that they get what they pay for and iPads are worth every penny.

mitan143

I'm an android user, whether it is a mobile phone or a tablet. I have never tried using Apple's product yet, but what makes me stay on android is that some of my friends who are using apple tablet and/or mobile phone told me that there are some things that apple product can't do even the simple bluetooth's use. And most of my friends and families use android products so that's why I am using android for us to get easier to connect with each other devices.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views