iOS problems?

ElGuapo96

What issues are there regarding the iOS devices and the OS in general? I would like to know something not so positive about this OS just so i can compare it to the others. It would be really cool if iPhone/iPad users here would share their knowledge and experience regarding this topic. This is purely informative, so i can know some downsides to this OS. Usually we only hear good things about Apple devices so i would like to know something bad about it, i feel like it would give us a much clearer and much more realistic picture when it comes to Apple products.
This is not a hate thread or an attempt to drive anyone away from Apple. This is purely informative. Thanks in advance :0

Ronald2505

This is a great topic not only for those who are using iOS but for all of the people who are planning to use iOS. I have an iPhone 6. Its performance is way better than my previous phone. But my only problem is that, it is automatically shutting down sometimes. The first time that it happened is when I'm using it for about 3 hours straight and I was shocked when it automatically shut down. I said to myself "maybe I've just accidentally pressed the shut down buttom" and I just ignored it. But after a couple of days, it happened again. I am planning to talk to the store where I bought my iPhone so that they can troubleshoot the problem. Is there anyone else who have the same problem? Please let me know.

DenisMNE

I got a ''touch disease'' on my iPhone 6s few months ago that really bothers me a lot.
I do not have a valid apple store in my country to get it fixed, so I placed a piece of plastic on my touch screen sensor to push the sensor since it will not work without pushing it with hands.It helped a bit but ,with first chance, I will get it fixed when I go to USA.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads