HP Laptop Windows 8.1 Problems

RoseKaizer

I have a Hp laptop for almost 2 years now, At first I really enjoyed using it, then suddenly now it was so hang and lag, I don't know why? Then one time I tried to reset it, but its not working, now all I can see whenever I switch it is the Activation Key, It says "Product key Activation" or "Buy Product Key". I don't know how to do and how to fix it. Can someone help me how to fix?or any suggestions?

Nemo

Hi. Could you post a screenshot showing the message you're talking about? It depends on wether it's a Windows message or something else.

Fishbate

Its a windows genuine notification. It seems that your laptop windows OS had been re installed, but the problem is that the license may be just a trial or not genuine.

If you still have the stickers underneath your laptop, check the label where the original OS is stated, usually the key is also stated below the os label. If your laptop have the same OS version try using the key stated on the label.

This might still work because the key is basically for your device only.
1528719634916.png

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.