How to open the phone that has a phone lock and you forgot it?

Sheester

With my experience, got my phone lock for how many days because I forgot the password that I saved. Fortunately, I discover something with my Oppo Smartphone. In the screen , you will find the "log in to your account". Click that button and you need to log in to your gmail account to erase the password you saved. It has still a step by step instruction. Just follow what the phone tells and you will be amazed and felt happy happy that you can use your phone again.

kelmy

if you have gmail on it you can just click the forgot password ang use your email to reset your password :)

Racky18

It will depend on the brand of the phone if you incidentally lock your phone and if you forgot your pass word for Samsung like my phone i only make a long press at the power button then you will see sets of option Off Refresh,Reset.Just reset the phone and the previous lock pass word will be gone and you can use the phone again without going to shop or technician to fixed it.

RoseKaizer

I also faced that kind of problem with my phone, and best way that I can suggest to you is to hard reset your phone. Its very effective way.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Kio
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.