How to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone

Rodney Olson

Did you know that the iPhone has a customizable vibration alert for ringing tones, messages, and emails? Surely many people want to customize their own ringtones or vibration exclusive on their iPhone. With this feature you will be able to customize the vibration intensity to more easily identify the call or message.

To use this feature, follow these steps:

Step 1: In the main screen go to Settings> Sounds

How to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone 1.png

Step 2: Continue to Ringtone> Vibration> Pull down the bottom you will see "Create New Vibration"

How to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone 2.png

Step 3: Now touch the screen to create a rhythm for the vibrato. Looking at the bottom of the screen we will see a register of touch screen operations. Let strongly touch if you want to shake the strength stronger.

How to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone 3.png

Step 4: If you have finished then select "Stop" below at the right of the screen. And we can try to feel our "vibration" by choosing "Play". If unsatisfied, select Record to record.
After you finish, click "Save" and name your vibration to finish.

How to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone 4.png

Now you can use your work to announce calls or messages, which is quite interesting.
What about you? Do you use custom vibrations on your iPhone? Let me know what you think of them in the comments!

Martinsx

This is a great tip for all iPhone users because it's going to very useful to them in getting their device all tuned up with lovely customized notifications they would love so much. Unfortunately for me, I'm not an iPhone user, so this information isn't going to be any useful to me directly but I'm definitely going to share it with my friends who uses iPhone, as it's going to be very useful for them.

ElGuapo96

Wait a second, this is real? I never even knew this! What version of iOS has this feature? This is the first time i am ever seeing this and it is absolutely amazing :D
Seems like such a cool feature, especially for me, since i am into music and i know how to create some really good beats :D
I think this is one of the best features regarding the ringtone/notifications ever. The fact that you don't have to deal with the predictable, same old rhythm vibrations anymore is ridiculously amazing and refreshing!

rightmeownana

Did you know that the iPhone has a customizable vibration alert for ringing tones, messages, and emails? Surely many people want to customize their own ringtones or vibration exclusive on their iPhone. With this feature you will be able to customize the vibration intensity to more easily identify the call or message.

To use this feature, follow these steps:

Step 1: In the main screen go to Settings> Sounds

View attachment 959

Step 2: Continue to Ringtone> Vibration> Pull down the bottom you will see "Create New Vibration"

View attachment 960

Step 3: Now touch the screen to create a rhythm for the vibrato. Looking at the bottom of the screen we will see a register of touch screen operations. Let strongly touch if you want to shake the strength stronger.

View attachment 961

Step 4: If you have finished then select "Stop" below at the right of the screen. And we can try to feel our "vibration" by choosing "Play". If unsatisfied, select Record to record.
After you finish, click "Save" and name your vibration to finish.

View attachment 962

Now you can use your work to announce calls or messages, which is quite interesting.
What about you? Do you use custom vibrations on your iPhone? Let me know what you think of them in the comments!

I never knew there's something like this on iOS... and yes, I already found it! Thank you so much for this. I now have my ringtone vibration customized to match the beats of Closer (which is my favorite) :love:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.