Hi! Long-time Android user

starmz123

Hey, I'm Starmz. I'm exclusively an Android user and a pretty casual one at that.

I like to tinker with settings and improvements as soon as I get a new phone, but always within the realm of the shipped interface. I'll always do some aesthetic customisation (wallpapers, themes) but I'm perfectly happy not rooting my phone because the Android ecosystem is not nearly as restrictive as the Apple one.

So I fall in this weird middle ground where I like to dive into settings and figure things out hands-on but I'm not terribly interested in exploring the full range of Android tweaking, though that might change in the future! As such, I think I can provide help with more mundane, common/'practical' matters rather than technical ones. Still, I'll be poking around all sections of the forum so maybe you Apple/Windows users will still see me around. ;)

marciayudkin

Nice to meet you Starmz and welcome to Smartphones Best a great smartphone forum for iOS and Androis users.
I'll always do some aesthetic customisation (wallpapers, themes)
I am curious about this and it would be great if you can share any samples in other threads.

starmz123

starmz123
Thank you for your warm welcome!

Hmm, well I'm afraid I don't make them myself if that's what you mean. I do have experience with graphics editing so if anyone's interested in that I could help!

ElGuapo96

Hey there :)
Hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a really fun place, a lot of well educated, knowledgeable people that are willing to help. What phone are you using at this moment? Where are you from? Tell us something interesting about you :D

Also, if you need something, whatever it is, just let me know, i'll gladly help.

starmz123

starmz123
Hi! Yes, it seems like there are a lot of tech enthusiasts with all types of knowledge here, such as Fishbate's fascinating DIYs.

As you may be able to tell from my signature, I'm using an LG V30+! I'm from Hong Kong and I'm not really sure what might be considered interesting (lol) but I'm really into roleplaying games. I had a huge forum roleplay phase several years back.

How about you? What phone do you use/where are you from/what's interesting about you? :)

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
I am using the old, dusty and soon to be replaced Nokia Lumia 735. Served me well all these years though, can't really complain too much.

I'm from the freezing-cold eastern Europe, what's interesting about me is that i am jack of all trades, as i like to call it. I am extremely calm, i play guitar, sing, compete in combat sports, love animals, just a positive, life loving guy. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.