Hello everyone

mildredtabitha

I am glad to be a member here. I'm also interested to know about different smartphones. I used to use Huawei Ascend Y210.

I currently use Itel S12. I have been using it for 3 months now and I haven't experienced any problems with it so far. I am looking forward to learning about smartphones and interacting with all of you.

ElGuapo96

Welcome, enjoy your stay here. Hopefully you will learn a lot and contribute to the community. There's a lot of helpful people around here and if you ever need anything just let us know since we are more than happy to help you with absolutely anything. Also share your knowledge and/or experience since it means a lot. Have a nice day, peace :)

Emmaz

You are welcome to the forum @mildredtabitha, it's nice having you around. I'm sure that you will learn a lot from participating in the forum as I have already learnt more ever since I joined.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts in the forum.

Joey Mercado

I am glad to be a member here. I'm also interested to know about different smartphones. I used to use Huawei Ascend Y210.

I currently use Itel S12. I have been using it for 3 months now and I haven't experienced any problems with it so far. I am looking forward to learning about smartphones and interacting with all of you.

Hello, Welcome to the Forum, And I hope you really enjoy your stay here. For me I am using the Xiaomi (Mi) 4X Phone for almost a year and I don't encounter any problem as of now and I really enjoying using this phone I have recently posted a thread using my phone by clicking the link below I hope that you will enjoy reading it and you will learn also about my phone Xiaomi

Here is the link :
https://smartphones.best/threads/xiaomi-mi-as-a-good-quality-of-smartphone.265/

Thank you and again Welcome and Happy staying ..

JiLLian

Hello! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I'm currently using LG K10 for 2 years now and I'm planning to buy Samsung Galaxy 7 pro within this year because I realized that Samsung is better than LG when it comes to the camera.

maklein

Hi there @mildredtabitha you are most welcome here. I am also new in here and yet have to discover a lot of things. I hope we could all interact somehow. Just enjoy the forums and see you around! :)

Joy ann

Hi welcome.. I'm also a newbie i hope we both know also what is the best and hottest smartphone today. because i'm vivo user. I dont have any problem of my phone. Its easy to use so i love it.

DenisMNE

Hello there and nice to meet you!
My name is Denis and I am new in here, as same as you.
During my short time in here, I can tell you that the forum is great, simple, well organized and you have a lot of people to share your ideas with.
Welcome on board!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views