Hello and Good Day!

BettyG

Hi there. My name is Betty. I will soon be in the market for a new phone so I thought I would start my research here. I used to be an avid, dedicated IPhone user but two years ago I switched to Samsung and I love it. Well I love THIS one. I have a Samsung S7. Not Edge (really don't like that). Husband has an S5 and a Samsung Tablet. I have an IPad still and one day will change that as well.

I hope to learn as much as possible and share my own experience going forward.

Rodney Olson

Nice to meet Betty on this forum. I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

Rodney

MomoStarr16

Hi there. My name is Betty. I will soon be in the market for a new phone so I thought I would start my research here. I used to be an avid, dedicated IPhone user but two years ago I switched to Samsung and I love it. Well I love THIS one. I have a Samsung S7. Not Edge (really don't like that). Husband has an S5 and a Samsung Tablet. I have an IPad still and one day will change that as well.

Hi Betty, nice to see you here. Your decision is right to join this forum if you needed a wide knowledge about your phones. All you need to do is to find and search the topics that is suitable for you. Have a nice day. :D

okissabam

Hello Betty, my name is okissabam. It is a good decision you joined this forum for your research. Hope you find good threads and replies so you can choose on what phone you will be buying.

rizzywrites

Hiyaaa, Betty! It is indeed helpful to be in this forum. You can learn a lot from the posts of the members and you can also share your ideas here! I hope I can see you share your thoughts or questions around this forum. Have fun here!!

- rizzywrites

ElGuapo96

Greetings Betty. Welcome to the family. Whatever you need, whatever you want to learn, just let us know, we are all here to help and to make you feel like you are at home. There's a lot of friendly, kind hearted people around here so don't worry one bit :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views