Glad to be part of this forum. Newbie Here..

ColdFlameChris

Hello, everyone! I'm Chris and I'm so glad to be part of this forum and I'm hoping to learn new things about our smartphones and some fixes if necessary. I'm ready to share all my knowledge and experiences with you guys. If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for having me here! :)

marciayudkin

Welcome Chris to the best smartphone forum, I hope to read your useful posts and seeing you around.

CyberAlchemist

I'm Chris and I'm so glad to be part of this forum and I'm hoping to learn new things about our smartphones and some fixes if necessary.

Hey Chris, welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

I'm ready to share all my knowledge and experiences with you guys. If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for having me here! :)

Can't wait for your contributions on this great forum. :)

Rodney Olson

Nice to meet you and welcome to this awesome community. I like connecting new people and learning from others too.

jusumortal

Hi there! Welcome and thank you for being part of this forum. I am hoping that you will have a great time sharing and receiving information from people here.

argel24

Hello..it's nice to welcome a new member to the forum.I hope you also learn something here.We are here to help one another and I'm sure you gonna find this forum interesting.So see you around!

ElGuapo96

Welcome to the community Chris!
Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here and share some great information and experiences with us. As well as learn a lot, since a lot of members here are very knowledgeable and passionate about phones and technology in general :)
Feel free to ask whatever you need to know, you will get your answers quickly because there are always about 200 members online.

Also if there is anything i can help you with let me know :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views