Downloading videos

Jomjom

Hi guys. I'm just wondering if there is any way you can transfer your downloaded videos from your Youtube app to your gallery? Hope I can read some useful tips from you, guys. By the way, I'm using an Android phone, Lenovo to be specific.

hstinscdln

You can't download videos from the Youtube app and play it directly from your gallery. What I do is use online video downloaders or converter to download youtube videos onto my phone. If you want a more complicated one, use Mozilla Firefox browser and download a plugin Flash Video Downloader. I used this method years ago and I'm not sure if it still works. But I'd recommend to look for an online downloader.

Dracindo

Dracindo
This is what I used to do as well. Same for when I just want download the audio from the videos. The only thing you should watch out for is for the sites you could find. There are a lot of ads on those pages and you might click the wrong download buttons.

Misterme

Hello I I’m afraid I don’t think it is possible to download from you tube app , my suggestion would be to search on the internet for glues and don’t forget to type in your using an android device !

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.