Cheapest Online Cloud Storage

Lazard

Hi !

I have a lot of pictures and document on my phone but I will soon lack space to store them. I'm searching for a great Cloud solution. As of today I used Google Drive to store my document but I have over 1TB of files I want to keep.

I know life is not easy, I'm not searching for a free solution but hey, the cheaper the better no ? Who is the cheapest Cloud Storage provider ?

I'm teared between Dropbox and OneDrive but honestly I don't which one is better (and cheaper).

Also, I will only use it from my phone I think so, the quality of the apps matter.

EfficientNinja

Dracindo

Who is the cheapest Cloud Storage provider ?

I'm teared between Dropbox and OneDrive but honestly I don't which one is better (and cheaper).
Aren't both of these completely free to use? I mean, it could be like WinRAR, where it's free with an option to pay for it, but I've never heard that there were options to pay for either of these. I just thought they earned money to stay online using ads (OneDrive at least).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads