CHEAP Headphones design for transcription jobs?

Arnorth24

What are cheap recommendations on what headphones to use when working for a transcribing company? Headphones that do not focus on bass and beats. Just purely for vocals. I hope someone could help me.

Dracindo

I honestly think any cheap kind of headphones will do, but make sure it's a headphone and not earbuds. Not only can earbuds ruin your hearing over time, headphones are more capable of blocking outside noise, which would be perfect for a transcription job.

I've had a headphone gifted to me a few years back and it did a good job blocking out sound. I should have the box somewhere along and I'll see if I can provide a price tag. Wasn't really expensive, since it was only a Christmas gift, we always give cheap gifts on that day.

Ebin777

Ebin777
I honestly think any cheap kind of headphones will do, but make sure it's a headphone and not earbuds.
Agreed with this. Most current headphones are relatively cheap but I would also add another thing which is a replacable cord.
They tend to be a weak point on the headphones so its nice to be able to replace it.
You have to look for them though since most don't have it but 1 relatively cheap option that has it is of of the skullcandy series.
Or you could just use a headphone with bluetooth connection.

Nethmanila

I would recommend JVC and Sony headphones because it has a quality but its not so expensive and it works good while you are doing transcription jobs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.