Cellular Phone Theme!!

Joey Mercado

Every people had different perspective and different vision of their likes and dislike and some of them reflects on our personal belongings specially on our phones. And here we comes the Cellular phone Themes..

Since I am using a Xiaomi (mi) I will share to you some of the possible themes that Xiaomi phone can have. It depends upon the likes and dislikes and preference of a person.

What about you? What phone and what theme are you using? Do you like simple? extravagant and fancy one? Can you share it also here.

Thank you

vpatella

Oh man this brings me back to the days of having a jailbroken iPod Touch with Cydia and its related themes. I was obsessed with finding new themes and changing them.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Oops sorry to bring back that memories of you. But for sure that one was a good memory of thinking and finding new themes that will suit you the best not just a reflection of yourself but also to make your gadget look cool. Thank you for the like and reply :) Enjoy staying

Martinsx

My favorite android theme is Black metallic. I'm not sure if it's supported on iOS but it looks pretty amazing on my android device. It have some design like inner engine technology from advanced software. Something like these tech we see on science fiction movies.

The theme looks pretty amazing, I'm still making use of it till date, because I have seen another theme that is more cooler than it ever since I have been downloading themes online for my device.
com.dlto.atom.theme.blackmechanic6.png

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for the reply . They say that Black is Beautiful ,, for girls but for Boys Black is Awesome isn't it? Nice theme. So cool and so nice to look at it :) Thank you for sharing

Martinsx

Martinsx
Haha, you are definitely correct with that assertion black is beautiful but I prefer to putting it in this manner - Black is purely classical. Ladies are for flashy colors while real men go for black.

I'm not sure if it's going to be easy for me to quit using that theme on my android device, I'm even checking if I can see how to get the theme and use it for my laptop as well :cool:.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Thats one nice theme right there ? I like how you kept the dark colors!
My favorite!You organized it pretty well, too!
I like when people put everything they have on one page and do not need to swipe to another page in order to click on folder they like.
The edges and shape of folders is amazing!
Might try it out with iOS if possible

Martinsx

Martinsx
@DenisMNE It's true what you just discovered with how I arranged the folders into one widget because it makes me have a speedy navigation through the entire application icons in the device without needing to swipe over to get to the application I want to open.

I do this by just dragging one application icon and place it on another application icon which would make it create a domain folder all the application put in it. Normally, I put 4 applications into one domain folder just like the one you saw in the picture titled atom.

Martinsx

Martinsx
You are welcome my friend, I'm happy to hear that we all have found a good way to increase the efficiency of our devices usage in order to get the best satisfaction out of it. I'm still looking for new ways to improve how effective and efficient I utilize my device without wasting much time in getting what I want to do.

I'm thinking of voice prompt command to do tasks, is it possible? Who knows?

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes me ,too I am just thinking how feasible is that and how organize was that if the folder had been made and applications put there were be open and navigate thru voice activation activity. sounds great isn't it ?

EfficientNinja

Here's the Android theme I'm using back then. I believe it's called iOS 7. I like the simple flat icon design of iOS this is why I tried to make my Android look like it. :)

ios7-flat-theme.png

DenisMNE

This is mine.I try to keep everything on one page, I tend to put those I use the most separately and those that I use rarely under ''extras'' folder or ''ostalo'' which means ''other''
I have OCD when it comes down to design and I try to keep it simple and also well organized.Social medias go together, build-in apps together, for an example.

Attachments

• 30020152_10213301785111780_782158148_n.jpg
    30020152_10213301785111780_782158148_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 16

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply. Nice theme anyways. Yes I do it also making different folders and make things all together :)

Reactions: DenisMNE

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
No problem, mate !
Yeah, I have it for some time.Keeping folders like that takes a lot of a headache because I like being organized.
What is your wallpaper like ? How do you manage your folders ? Do you do it like I do or you have your own way?
Let me know.

moonandstars

Sweet, i've been waiting for a thread like this.

As for me, i've been switching between different launchers since i wanted one that incorporates the right functions with the right look. This is difficult since most launchers choose a speciality - either they're pretty but otherwise useless, or handy but ugly looking.

My current favorite is atom launcher (the winter snow theme), as i've used it for a year now and dont really regret it. It's layout is slick but still provides functions like hiding apps, locking apps, categorizing them and a sticky notes widget i use all the time. Unfortunantely i don't think i can upload the picture as my phone is a bit of a slowpoke that keeps crashing when i go outside Dolphin Browser.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Awww so sweet to know , thank you for appreciating my thread post and your reply is highly appreciated. Hoping that you will enjoy more of my post and other members post and hoping that you will learn more and get more information here. Again Thank you

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Never heard of atom launcher but will check it out!
I am into those kind of things, as the info you provided, got me very interested.
Do you still stick with it or you have a new one ?
Like you said, some are good but ugly, some are bad but beautiful.Let us know if you found a good and a nice one.

moonandstars

moonandstars
As for now, i still stick with Atom Launcher since it gives me the sense of privacy i need while making the layout look good. However, i'm always open for more options. i've been thinking about rooting my phone and open way for new possibilities, and with that a better launcher. But for now, root-free, i prefer it way more than Go Launcher.(which is the popular one)

DenisMNE

Every people had different perspective and different vision of their likes and dislike and some of them reflects on our personal belongings specially on our phones. And here we comes the Cellular phone Themes..

Since I am using a Xiaomi (mi) I will share to you some of the possible themes that Xiaomi phone can have. It depends upon the likes and dislikes and preference of a person.

What about you? What phone and what theme are you using? Do you like simple? extravagant and fancy one? Can you share it also here.

Thank you
I just found some time to take a deep look at the video you shared.
I never heard for Xiaomi so I had to do a research on it.
Looks very interesting.
How do you like it so far ? I've seen a video and this is one of the reasons why I love iPhone.
Would you share with us one about Xiaomi ?

TheGodfather

Very nicely done.
I am switching to an iOS soon and was interested in knowing what sort of themes should I use.
This video provided me with answers and I will definitely see to download some of them when I get one.
Thank you for sharing.

mitan143

That's cool, but I'm using a samsung tablet and phone. Its default theme is just a simple abstract but I still prefer to download other theme from playstore. I like anime theme because it excites me to use my device, but I have a simple issue from a downloaded theme... it actually slower down a bit my device's system.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@mitan143 Thank you for your response, Yes there are issues sometimes that when we download themes that was not technically install in the phone, it affects the phone's performance, that is why some of us stick with the themes that original could offer. But still thankful about your insight that you like the Anime Themes for your phone, hoping you will find the best anime theme that will not sacrifice the phones performance :)

Winn04

I like themes that are simple and elegant. Those that are pleasant to look at. It ranges from color themes to landmarks or architectures, Themes that showcases the beauty of nature and any captivating living things in it. These kinds of themes are the most used and I'm one of the people who loves these kinds of themes.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@Winn04 agree with you that simple themes make your phone so elegant as well.. Like the idea that landmark architectural designs themes with elegant color as black and white good in our eyes and as well seeing the beauty of nature is a good themes for those who are nature lover.. Thank you for the reply

antho

I prefer themes of plantation and landmarks. It could be simple, flashy or medium but it has to be a little colourful and would catch anybody's eyes

puregrace

I have tried some beautiful themes on my Oppo phone. Since I am emotionally connected to my smartphone, I generally choose the mobile theme accordingly. You can see a few of them here.

www.mobilesmspk.net_ingredients-clauncher-image-1.jpg

www.mobilesmspk.net_feathers-clauncher-image-1.jpg

www.mobilesmspk.net_water-balloon-clauncher-image-1.jpg

www.mobilesmspk.net_material-clauncher-image-1.jpg

www.mobilesmspk.net_tsunami-clauncher-image-1.jpg

www.mobilesmspk.net_purple-clauncher-image-1.jpg

Dracindo

I admit that there are a lot of amazing themes out there and I want to have a nice one myself, but then I always wonder if it's going to require more of my RAM, and I always think it does. But if it doesn't (and please, can someone tell me), then I'm surely going to take on of the themes that have been posted here.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views