Budget iPad?

ElGuapo96

Which iPad would you recommend me, since i am a little bit short on money and i am looking for a good, strong and reliable tablet that will last me for a long time and serve me well. Specifications are not TOO important, as long as it serves the purpose and doesn't disappoint me. The year it came out doesn't matter, as long as it is good and affordable.
Wish i didn't have this problem, but hey, i am working my hardest on it and hopefully one day i will be just able to buy the best ones :D
Which one would you recommend? Pictures, videos and full specifications along with the price are very welcomed :)

EfficientNinja

I would recommend a used or new iPad mini 4. This is still the latest of Apple's iPad mini line and I think it still has a long life ahead of it. It costs less than its bigger and newer siblings and its price might satisfy your criteria. :)

Here are the full specs from GSMArena.
https://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_mini_4-7561.php

Dracindo

Does it really need to be an iPad? Your post makes it sound like it doesn't matter what tablet you plan on getting, so long as it has good specs for a decent price.
If the only requirement is that it has to be an iPad, then good for you, but then I can't really recommend you anything. But if you just prefer iPad and don't mind other tablets, then I have some people who can give you some good recommendations.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.