Best Laptop version?

daisy02

hi guy's again,, i will buy a new laptop can I have some of your opinion what is the best brand of laptop I need to choose and what windows version is much better

Fishbate

When choosing a brand you must try to have a different perspective about it. Most laptops have similar designs in terms of hardware and peripherals. The best think that you can do is choose a brand that has service centers near to your area. In the operating system aspect, it's always wise to go for the latest versions. It might be unstable because its new and its progressive. Like any other new software's, it's constantly upgraded just to make sure that it is still within the compatibility of new technologies.

RhealaineS

I think it will be based upon your lifestyle. I mean if you need laptop only for making/editing documents, then you can choose laptop with lower processor. But it will be a different story if you are a gamer. So choosing what laptop to buy will be based upon your need.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Same for artists. They also need something better than the average laptop for the office. But for those people, I'd actually think if it's for drawing, they'll just go with a desktop. Bigger screen and better resolution and all that. Same for gamers really, although some need a laptop so they can sit better.

neillios

Okay so if you are in to gaming and you are on a budget, the best brand for mid-tier gaming laptops are Acer, Asus and Lenovo. For Acer, you must get the Acer Predator Helios 300 which is the best mid tier gaming laptop of Acer. For Asus, you can get the Asus TUF Gaming which is also a good gaming laptop and for Lenovo, their best mid tier laptop is the Lenovo Legion Y520. For just normal use, the best would be Dell and a Macbook.

TSM

Hi Daisy, I am a strong advocate of Mac. I switched over from PCs to Macs a little over 10 years ago. The switch was a little frustrating, but once you get the hang of the shortcuts and differences, to me Macs are far superior to PCs. They are more reliable, less prone to viruses and better for editing and design. I don't play games, but PCs may be better for that #noidea.

Dracindo

Dracindo
To be fair, the only reason I would recommend someone a Mac over a Windows/Linux laptop, is if the person searching for it is already in the possession of one or multiple other iOS devices. Windows and Linux laptops are just as good and come at a cheaper price.

Also, less prone to virusses? I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor you've picked up. It's not the device, but the antivirus app that you use that decides how vulnerable a computer is to virusses, as well as the things you do behind the laptop. Someone doing his job or studies is less likely to have virusses than someone who visits adult sites all the time, or scam sites that promise things for free.

RoseKaizer

I think dell and hp is the best brands and the Windows version is Windows 7, it is the best version because it is easy to use.

divinegores

divinegores
Yes, I agree with you regarding Windows version. When I bought my laptop I also change Windows version from 10 to 7. Windows 7 is very user friendly. About the brand, I'm also looking for a good one. Prefer not too much expensive.

daisy02

Thank you for all you suggest to me, and I really appreciate it I will look all of that and I will test if what is fit for me to use thank you so much to all of you guys

blackmist

If you don't have an issue about you budget then Id suggest you to go with MSI and DELL. I find them more convenient to use than the other brand. For the Operating system go with windows 10, you will find some bugs thought but no worries because it is up-to date. Windows 10 security features are better than the other version. But most newly release laptop today come with windows 10 so there's no need to worry about if you want to go with windows 10.

Nethmanila

For me, I would recommend Azus and Lenovo. The laptop should be window 10 because there's a lot of features and minimalist.

Smexy

I would recommend thinkpad because of its powerful processor. This is kinda good for the price and also for gamers. But if you are a mild user like browsing,surfing or use only for social medias then I would recommend Azus.

XyferXyrus

Hi guys. for me, I would suggest DELL XPS 13. It is super fast performance. It has an elegant design I am sure everybody loves it. As of now, I have an old model of DELL Intel I3 which I bought 10 years ago and I am thinking to purchase this DELL XPS probably next year if God's will.

Attachments

• dell xps.jpg
    dell xps.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 14

jal04

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop and I highly recommend it. I received the laptop last 2013 with windows 8 on it and up until now it is still working and is in good condition.

Franzel2oo

Over the years, I've grown fund of Dell laptops. They're built strong and to be quite performant. Of course, it gets better as the price tag goes higher. But you will find some great ones on budget. It also depends on what you will be needing it for. In any case, Dell has got you covered, as they have enough computers to suit a variety of needs.

focusedwriter10

Hi, I would recommend Mac, but if your budget is less, then go for HP. I have used HP for some years without problems. The best windows to use is windows 7 version. Apart from being user-friendly, Windows 7 version is stable, unlike Windows 8 and 10, which needs regular updates.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views