Best Android phones of 2017?

ElGuapo96

Greetings everyone,
So i have been wondering for a few days now, which phones of the Android OS that came out in the year of 2017 are the absolute best?
I am kind of limited with my money so i cannot buy the very newest versions of these devices, but i can definitely afford one from the last year.
I am curious about everything regarding that phone. Specifications, aesthetics, headphone jack would be a massive plus, solid camera, etc.
Let me know what you think, you are free to be biased and name a phone that you are personally in love with :D

aquinomark

Every person has their own choice of what's the best phone for them and it will depend on it's features and benefits. However, there's only one phone that stands out for me in the year 2017. It's called Huawei Mate 9.

You probably don't heard or see the phone yet. Let me tell you why it's the best among all android phones.

1. Incredible battery life - The phone has a long lasting 4000mAh cell as well as Huawei's own Smart Power 5.0 software to give it even better. It almost gives you double the battery life when you're on the phone. You can even play music for over 100 hours, play games and videos for a single charge. You'll also find this phone can charge to half full in 30 minutes, so if you're in a hurry and have limited time to prepare, surely this phone will never let you down.

2. Glamorous screen quality - It has a huge 5.9 inches display giving you the luxury view to watch movies, play games and stream YouTube videos. It has a unique anti-glare effect on the screen to increase viewing clarity and colour definition that helps you on places that has bright lights.

3. Value for money- For as low as $315, you can already own this phone.

These are just few of the qualities of Huawei Mate 9. There's still a lot of this phone that you can enjoy. Starting from it's huge memory capacity, advanced processor to high tech camera. If you're looking for the greatest then look for this device, I'm sure you're gonna love it too.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, i have heard about this phone and it is absolutely beautiful. I have only seen it, though, and have never actually seen it's specifications. I already LOVE the fact that the battery can last for so long. 100 hours of music? SIGN ME UP! That's 95% of my problems gone :D
For $315 it's not bad at all, that price is actually incredibly good for such a phone.
Damn, i might be in love, it has everything i am looking for in a phone, only issue for me is that i don't know the quality of Huawei phones. Every experience i have had with them was bad, that's the only thing that bothers me...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads