Anyone heard of Cherry Mobile?

halaoiboom

This Cherry Mobile is a Smart Phone from the Philippines. It also have some features typically with every smart phones have. Some of them have built in TV and radio. I'm not sure if its already available outside the Philippines. What do you think guys?

tintvmint

yes, i heard it and it is famous here in our country. It a a best budget smartphones. It has a cute design.

jessie271

Yes. I have a Cherry mobile before. It's good and it's one of the most affordable phones today. If you are looking for good quality phone and yet fits your budget, you can go for Cherry mobile. It also works good as with the other mobile phones out there.

Xane911

Yes, I've heard of the brand Cherry Mobile and I got a Cherry Mobile phone in the past, it's very cheap, and it's really good for communicating to your love ones. If you happen to buy that phone for the purpose of taking photos, I strongly suggest that you also buy a memory card, because it's internal storage capacity is very low.

Dracindo

Never heard of it, but honestly, if it ever does get released here, TV doesn't come with the smartphone in Belgium, but with your TV/provider subscription. And radio, well, isn't that a regular feature on every iOS/Android device already?
As long as they work well for you, it's alright. What is the average price of a new version though?

rmbsuarez

Cherry Mobile is a brand of mobile phone which is based in the Philippines. It is a low-price phone. Almost all of its units and models are using android. It is definitely cheaper than its competitors. However, I think that Cherry mobile phones are not that good when it comes to its specs. The displays, camera and its durability is very weak. aside from that, I observed that Cherry Mobile phones copies the design of other premium smartphone brands like iPhone and Samsung. Definitely, Cherry Mobile is not an option for me but for those people who does only have enough money, I think cherry Mobile is the safest choice for them.

Rodney Olson

I have never heard about this brand before, maybe it only works for your country. :)

cjctm11

I am using cherry mobile before and I could say that they could compete with other smartphones about the specs but they couldn't compete about the camera. I am using cherry mobile amber before and I am contented about it wayback 5 years ago. It was very useful to me and it wasn't easy to drain the battery, but our technology today have improve so fast and cherry mobile is being left behind with the present smartphones.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views