Anyone else heard of Battle Chef Brigade?

Dracindo

I'm just curious who else has played this game? I just love to play it every now and then. It has a little bit of everything: Combat, looting, puzzles, and time management. It's really fun to play when you only have 10 minutes of free time.
There is a story mode, which is enjoyable, but not that impressive. But it's quite a short story, so there's no harm in getting involved with it.
The fun part is that you can play it at home with a friend, though it would be adviced to have 2 keyboards or 1 or 2 controllers, otherwise the two of you would be really close to one another, sharing the same keyboard for 5-10 minutes.

I only wished they did more with this game, like online multiplayer. I mean, the game has a big variety of characters you cook against, but only 3 are playable. I would just love to see how the young girl with a robot would hunt and cook, same for a large orc with a French accent.
And they could keep making more recipes, items, characters and challenges! I think this game is good eSport material when proper work is applied to it.

What do you guys think?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies