Amazon Prime video

Lazard

Hi !
Everybody knows Amazon and its super quick delivery membership : Amazon Prime, me included.

But one thing I do not know but have heard about is the new Amazon Prime video. I get it is a video streaming service but I would like to know more about it.

amazon-prime-video-debarque-enfin-en-france.jpg

What is the point ? Is it for people like you and me (like YouTube) or for movie company (like Netflix) ?

kgord

You can watch videos on Amazon and they have alot of their own series, and movies. It is part of the prime membership package which enables you to get two day shipping, and a host of other benefits.

Annejk18

Prime Video is just the same with Netflix. You can watch and download movies and tv shows. I think prime is cheaper than netflix. Here, in Philippines I only pay 300 pesos a month. While in Netflix I think 599 or something a month. Though they are just the same for me.

Foneposter

Amazon Prime is a streaming service similar to Netflix. Aside from streaming movies and television shows, they also stream their own productions. While I haven't tried the app on my smartphone, I tried their trial subscription on my Desktop computer to watch American Gods and The Tick. For me, I prefer Netflix because it has more shows that I love to watch but if
an Amazon show catches my interest I would subscribe again.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads