wireless earphones/earbuds or wired earphone?

Oswengg

What would you prefer, a wired earphone or wireless earphone/earbud?

daisy02

for me I prefer to use a wired earphone. for me it was more comfortable to use the the wireless earbud. I had that one before but it was easily broke for some reason and i didn't try to buy a new one, so for me it was cool to use and wired earphone.

pamelita

While a wireless earphone is more convenient and more comfortable to use, it's a bit expensive.A wired earphone is cheaper. You can find different kinds in the market that suits you. There are those which tend to sound slightly better than the others, you just have to be patient to go earphone-hopping and in flats to find the best ones.For me, with wire or without, go for it, as long as the earbud fits perfectly in my ears and provide a tight seal and with good sound quality, would be enough to satisfy me.

wilyhamarens

I prefer a wireless earphone/earbud because you can keep your phone inside your bag or pocket. Bluetooth headset nowadays has the options to navigate your music by just pressing some buttons. It's more comfortable as well and you'll definite look good if you love fashion. I Used wireless Bluetooth headset though - Sony MDRXB650BTZBE. The only thing you might want to consider is that you have high mAh battery since it may drain your phone's battery fast.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 17

EZMER

I prefer wired earphone over the wireless one, because it is cheaper and the sound emitted by an unbroken wired earphone is more stable and less likely to halt. Also, wireless earphone relies on battery life, which is not convenient for me.

As for health basis, wired earphone is safer to use. It is even recommended by experts to use wired earphones when answering calls to avoid problems that can be caused by radiowave frequency. Unfortunately Bluetooth, a wireless technology that connects the wireless earphone and the device, has the same microwave radiation as produced by cell phones and it can develop brain tumour on the same side of the head where they frequently use their wireless earphone and cell phone.

Cai07

personally, I like to use wireless earphones. It provides comfort in comparison to the other one.

laurel4evers

I feel like I would lose the wireless earbuds too easily (I have very small ears, and no earbuds seem to wedge in there comfortably). Also, I hate the idea of having another thing to charge on top of my phone, laptop, and Apple watch... so ultimately I prefer the wired earbuds with the attached microphone/music controlpad. It's so convenient for working out, and besides the cords getting caught on doorknobs or tangled, I think it's the best option for me personally. But to each their own!

Tengmin

I would prefer for the wired earphone than the wireless one.. especially when you use it outdoor the wireless one might have the big posibility to might fall and easily to lost.. you would not require to charge it, wired earphone is easily and readily available to use

Dracindo

As a Pc gamer, I prefer my stuff wired. Everything works flawlessly. When things are wireless, I always encounter the problem where my stuff suddenly can't find the connection and it gets really annoying. In this case, wireless earphones will usually give me my sounds, but when every 10 or so seconds, the sound could go away for an instant, and that is one of the most annoying things in life I can think of. At least in my top 10. Sure, a lot of wires are annoying, but if wires allow me to enjoy my games and other devices on the highest quality, then it's definetly worth it!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.