What is the best OS, android or IOS?

Uyj143

For me, I comfortable to use android OS than IOS, it's kinda hard to use IOS it's kinda buggy for me, so that I prefer to use android OS than IOS.

First of all the price it's affordable to buy Android than IPhone, what is your choice guys ? Android OS or IOS?

mharzenas

I once use a IOS phone but it take me about a week to completely hand it like its my own phone. I mean at first time I am really trying hard to get the User interface of the IOS but actually after I fully able to navigate the IOS User interface it somehow fun to use. But I am more Comfortable using a Android OS.

Rodney Olson

I used both iOS and Android and each one has its advantages, as my personal opinion then Android is easier to use and customized while iOS is very stable and have good performance though.

jelcataruc10

I'm a fan of Samsung and maybe I will be biased answering your question. Lol. I've never had an iPhone but I have tried using them and I still choose Android. iOS is pretty awesome too but if you are looking for a more simple or easy to understand/operate and more user-friendly phone, android is for you. For me, iOS is more complex and complicated. We have different opinions about things and this is mine. iOS and Android continuously updating their softwares so maybe it's just depends on a person preferences.

Nards33

Android is better. You can readily follow through it and very simple. In a layman's term, it can be learned quickly. I haven't tried iOs but i think it is for expensive phones only which carries big names of smart phone manufacturers.

okissabam

I chose android because I am an android user. I have used a lot of android phones and the nice thing about it is that if it is broken there are a lot or repair shops around us, the spare parts are easy to find and cheaper compared to iOS. Also, if you happen to buy an android phone with low storage capacity you can just buy an addition micro or nano sd card. iOS would be great if they lower the prices and make it more user-friendly.

rizzywrites

I would rather choose IOS because I already have mine for years now and it works pretty well, tho I wanna have an android phone for my upgrade.

centurion

The best OS is Android apps. Google is a giant and giant google smart phone operating system is Android. I have been started using Samsung from Android versions and now a day I am using minimum 6.7 versions. Android has been getting change day by day and its quality has been getting high day by day.

Thanks
Centurion

marblank1313

Android definitely for me. I have nothing against ios users but i prefer to use my android phone than my ios. For me it is easier to use and honestly it is so much cheaper and has a lot of brands to choose from. I am always excited what android will be launching again. I already stopped upgrading and buying IOS for it does not excite me that much anymore like i used to.

kaisantos2229

Android is use into almost every smartphone available in the world while IOS is only for iphone. In my opinion, if you are more into security I suggest you should use IOS or if you are the type of a person who wants to push your phone beyond it's boundaries then you should use android. It really comes up to your perspective of how you want to use your phone. But for me, a person who is always conscious about security I choose IOS but there are smartphone brands that I like that uses android os so I never really close the possibility of using a android smartphone

Last edited:

arcsmart18

I use android and I'm comfortable with it. I must agree with okissabam have pointed out. It is cheaper, and there's a lot of users and shops for Android (at least in my place). In case there's a problem with your gadget you can easily find the things you need near you. However, if the majority of phone users in your area using iOS that would be a wise option to take.

axivwater14

For me, I prefer android than IOS because it is not so complicate. Also, android devices have many tricks which enhances your phone.

mrnndsyrfbc

I personally like android because according to my observations, it is less complicated than iOS. There are a lot of people around me who uses iOS but I don't really get it why they like it so much, for me, it just looks like something too much to handle. Well, everybody is different in many aspects in life.

HciR_Elv

Android is the best platform for me. Affordability is important, there is a huge choice of low-cost handsets from different brands and the platform has been optimized to run on low-end hardware. It also leads the ground in free apps for the budget-conscious. Battery life is another factor, both of them allows you to see the battery usage, but android shows an estimate of how much battery life is left. Android had an advantage in this field because it offers fast charging capabilities and wireless charging. Lastly, android main strength is customizability, it's very easy to set up the layout of your home screen, shortcuts and widgets and you can also change the user interface with launchers. It can definitely give you a unique and personalized look for home screen.

Uyj143

Yeah, it's true, I'm not an IOS user also I prefer android OS than IOS, IOS to complicated to use even if you are a long time user your still a beginner if you use IOS unlike android.

wresty

in terms of functionality, I would choose android OS. theres just so many things you can do on android. Whether its playing games, long battery life than iphones, and the processors that are made for android phones are just so much faster than IOS. and the specs of android phones are very good. with a very affordable price as well

Debunct

I already manage to experience both types of OS and I got to give the title of the best OS to Android . Why? It is simply because Android OS provides better prices and variety as compared to IOS which is for Apple only. Based on my personal experience, I feel more comfortable using Android since it allows a great level of customization unlike its competitor which has always controls its default apps. Android OS also has more flexibility as compared to IOS. These are the reasons why I rather choose Android than IOS.

thediamante

In my opinion, elitists would say "iOS is and will always be the better choice, only peasants use android!" I can definitely see where they're coming from. iOS definitely looks and feel "premium" but in my opinion is not worth the price. Yes, I have money to buy an iPhone, but I would rather use that money for something more meaningful and is priced accordingly. Wouldn't you agree?

divche26

I have been using android for years now and if ever I need to replace my current phone , I'll still go for android. It's such an easy mobile operating system to use although I had some issue on the screen, usually it's hanging and need to reboot a couple of times. But aside from that, it's good!

Steve5

I prefer using android. I don't think we have to buy expensive just for the sake of vanity or whatever. Most of the time consumers tend to buy stuff due to popular demand. Lots of us follow trends to fit in and feel good. But android phones are easier, more stable, and much more cost effective compared to IOS.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads