VPN for LAPTOP!?

Joey Mercado

We already discussed the VPN for smartphones, However,what about the most preferred VPN for laptops that was easy, safe and free to download for laptops with Windows10?..

Any suggestions?

DenisMNE

I, myself, own a Lenovo laptop and I used few VPNs on it.
I would like to recommend you to use Google Chrome to install VPNs.
So, what I do, is basically go to Chrome store, and search for free, no signup, VPNs.
Afterwards, you install them as plug ins and use them how you want to.
I would recommend you Just Proxy VPN.
You can download it here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...e-ip- /ojedkepkekklpjcgdfiahladdbopbooh?hl=en
Hope it helped!

vpatella

I've heard good things about Tunnelbear. Another name I've heard is Private Internet Access. I believe both of these are paid VPNs, but it is well worth it for the benefits that a secure VPN can offer you.

Lazard

It's been a year since I use Private Internet Access and it's really great. It work with Windows, Android, Chrome, Firefox etc.

I know you want a free VPN but trust me : no free VPN is trustworthy.
Plus, PIA is (in my opinion) the best VPN out there and only cost 40$ a year. It sounds expensive but that's the price for your privacy haha !

antho

I started using Touch Vpn last year, It's a very cool VPN although not all countries are available. The desktop version has countries like Germany, the UK, the US, Russia, France, Canada, India, the Netherlands, Singapore, it works on google Chrome like an added extension. On smartphones, you can download Vpnproxymaster, although works best when bought but you could still use countries like the US(New York), UK, Germany, Canada and Holland at full speed

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@antho Thnak you for your reply. Unfortunately the country I am residing now is not on the list :( But thank you stil it will be a great help for other members here :)

Lazard

Lazard
It's not a problem if your country is not on the list, the goal of the VPN is to hide your identity so you can act as if you were in another country without any problem. That's actually the point ;)

Uyj143

HTTP Injector VPN For Laptop

If you own a laptop, chances are you probably own a smartphone, tablet, or PC as well. Using a high-quality VPN service, like the ones I’ve mentioned above, usually allows you to have the VPN active on multiple devices at the same time. This is great news if you want to secure multiple devices with one VPN subscription.
If you are using a laptop at home or in the office, you can also configure a VPN on your router and cover all of your devices under one VPN connection.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
WOW, okay @Uyj143 thank you for your response, this one is a great help as well, I remember that I read one of the threads here that there are VPN in the router setting. Let me take a look at it I will try it then. Thank you

Jaymalie

-A VPN enables one to access features that are not available in one's country.
-VPNs are not very safe even when you install them you have to give them permission to 'corrupt' your data and files .
-It creates a new IP address for your laptop or device.
This are some of the VPNs that can be used on laptop.
1.private VPN
2.Nord VPN

-

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views