Top 5 Top Free Games for iPhone and iPad

DenisMNE

In the field of free mobile games, it's hard to decide just for them a couple. But whether you are a fan of shooting, racing games or chess, you will find something for yourself on this list:

1. Capitals
In the field in front of you are letters, which you combine whatever you want in words. But there is a cake! Play against players online or against the player beside you. Each of you fights to take over the field, and the field is downloaded when you agree the word from the letters in the fields.

Advantages: Train your brain. If you like games that are a little competitive, this will be great for you!
Disadvantage: Before each game you have to watch a short video.

2. The Battle of Polytopia
You have to build your own kingdom. You are entitled to 30 moves per game and the resources are limited so you really have to think about what and how to do it. In this game you also play against other players, fight against the enemies and all you can expect from a kingdom.

Advantages: This is a more strategic game, so it will make you concentrate.
Disadvantage: To unlock the 'whole game', you have to pay.

3. Circle Affinity
This seems to be a free version of the game Circa Infinity. A game based on reflexes and simply quick thinking. To not explain the mechanics of the game, it's best to look at this video.

Advantages: It's not very tough but it's fun fun. And feeling when you win some level at which you stumble is invaluable!
Disadvantage: The only way to get rid of the ads inside the game is to pay. Paying also opens up more levels.

4. Binary Dash
You know these games. Your character is running, and all you can do is tell him to jump or to turn upside down and run on the bottom of the folder. You can choose different characters, collect coins and unlock different new content.

Advantages: Absolutely everything in this game is free. There is no payment to unlock new levels, but if you want to remove ads, it will cost you only one dollar!
Disadvantage: There are about one hundred of these games. Really.

5. Really Bad Chess
The chess is a nice game. Both sides of the board are the same, and who will win is just a matter of skill. But not in this game. In this game, sometimes you will have four horses or two queens. Sometimes your opponent will have four queens and two hunters. This is not a fair game, this is a game that takes you to take everything you know about chess and use it according to the new rules on the board.

Advantages: Perfect for chess fans who want an extra challenge.
Disadvantage: It's terrible for people who do not know how to play chess, because you will not find it good.

Last edited:

BillEssley

I can not imagine or select games if I don't see any videos, links or images for them. Can you update your post with links or videos game play?

That will be more better for us to decide which game we should try to play. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

DenisMNE

Thank you so much for giving me a feedback!
I edited the thread with videos!
I hope you enjoy it now!
Regards

DenisMNE

Yeah, any chess is fun.But this one is with weird rules.
As you can see , rules change and,as said. you can have 4 queens on 2 rocks or something like that.
Yes there is possible to play against other people.

Dracindo

Battle of Polytopia is a great game to pass the time. It's just a really big shame that you have to pay in order to play against (or with) other players online. Also, it cost a dollar to unlock a single tribe and even more for the few special tribes. Different tribes just have a different environment and each tribe starts with a different perk, so I suppose tribes could form a pay2win aspect in the online game mode. Which is why I don't pay anything for it. Good thing I can still look for real world friends and just pass the phone to play.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.