Tips for Buying a Used Smartphone

DenisMNE

Hello!

A lot of us have a limited budget when buying a new phone, so some people decide to buy used ones.
Sometimes, used ones can be almost as new phones if their owners took good care with them.
There is many things to look at when buying a used phone and in this video I wanted to show you some tips you could find useful when doing so.

Tom’s Guide in a 2017 video will give you some nice advices on what to look at when buying a used phone.

Check the video out and let us know in the comments what do you think !

bleach123

I tried a number of times already purchasing used phones. I like to buy those phones because they are way cheaper even if they are just used for months only. I usually look for lady-owned phones and legit Facebook users. There's a group in our province (in Facebook) that sell anything from new or used clothes to used cellphones. I suggest you buy it to owners that are in your area so that whenever there is something wrong with the phone you can directly communicate. I met those cellphone owners and checked the phones myself before confirming to buy it.

Lazard

Thank you for the video !
I never bought a used smartphones but you make it sound like a neat idea. When my current phone will be old enough, I will try to buy a used phone. Do you have a specific brand to recommend me ?

wallet

I am against buying a used phone. I did that and after three months broke up. I prefer to buy a new one in monthly payments.

Joey Mercado

Hello!

A lot of us have a limited budget when buying a new phone, so some people decide to buy used ones.
Sometimes, used ones can be almost as new phones if their owners took good care with them.
There is many things to look at when buying a used phone and in this video I wanted to show you some tips you could find useful when doing so.

Tom’s Guide in a 2017 video will give you some nice advices on what to look at when buying a used phone.

-Nice video mate @DenisMNE , this is surely a helping video tips that will help our members here. Before and honestly, speaking I haven't thought about of buying a used smartphones but after watching this video make me realize that why not? as long as the phone is in good condition and okay to use, we are able to save money but still bought the smartphone you want isn't it sounds cool ..thank you for sharing this video

carol0502

You can purchase used phones properly when you know the basic specs of the brand and model, by doing a little research of who is will your seller be and making the transaction personal. And this video is a big help especially for beginners.

msexquisite

Hello!

When purchasing a d cellphone; it's h to determine if the phone is a good quality phone or not, because your main concern is why did the other person get rid of it. The best things to do when looking for a used cell phone to purchase is to get one that slightly new and then that way you can get one that's still updated with a lot of storage space and long battery uphold. Of course purchasing a cell phone within your budget is even more vital to complete your happiness to your purchase. It's a chance you have to take.

Bamegr

I was once fooled when I bought a used phone. Thought It was a good buy but in the end I found out that it was a fake one. It was incredibly identical to the real thing! I blamed nobody except myself for being so gullible. But I learned my lessons well... never to buy a 2nd hand or a copy phone from anybody you don't know that well.

Aeolos

There are many things that could went wrong with buying a used phone. First of all is internal defects. At first glance , the phone you just bought operates smoothly works but 2 or 3 days later things like unresponsive screen, battery draining so fast and poor signal coverage will surface. Unlike new phones, warranty saves you from this problems. If your really on a very tight budget, buying from legit sources or stalls in malls could always do the trick. However, upon buying ask them if they have a return policy so that if you will encounter some defects after buying their phones for a few days time span you can bring it back to them.

sampot

Buying a second hand phone is not good idea for me,because in my experience the phone i used was broke after 1year. But before that there was a lil problem in the device(that was my brother said.) In some other way,if they dont have enough money to buy brand new phone,its always choice to buy second hand.

hstinscdln

I recently bought an LG G5 and it turns out that its fingerprint scanner is defective. Now I have run into a lot of problems with it and planning to sell for a cheap price and buy an, again, used S7. If you are planning to buy a used one, be sure to check everything after buying. You'll just run into bigger problems if you don't. Check if all buttons work correctly, run a benchmark test and play high graphic games, chech the fingerprint's functionality, the earphone jack, speakers, network, gps, bluetooth, if you can make a call with it, etc.

XyferXyrus

I have a little tips for you when buying used smartphone, first things first you must check the unit physically, if it is good or bad, you can also see when was the manufacturing date of that unit, and also you can match the serial number listed on that smartphone that you want to buy, to the unit system itself.,it should be matched. there is a way to do that, just ask the merchant. cheers

etopia

personally, else of iphone, i would never use other brand's second hand phones. iphone's quality is really goog where supposed to use for more than 3-4 years and even under the massive usiong. so, if buiy a iphone 6 now, it can still get use in more than 2 years. of course, need to buy from the trustable source where they know how to filter the potentially good iphone to sell as seocnd hand.

LiaPalasin26

I'am a very geeky type when it comes to choosing my phone. I like the idea of owning the latest and the greatest among the smart phones. But unfortunately, sometimes my budget get in the way of my goals. and nowadays buying a flagship smartphone can cost you as much as $1,000, which is kinda pricey for a mother of four and the only bread winner in the family.

My solution to that is bargain shopping, buying a mid-range device who have decent specs as the flagship competitors. I also buy refurbish handset or a second hand phone.

I’ve bought a lot of used devices online over the years and, in most cases, the experience has been positive. Wait… Almost every time? Yes, that’s right. I have run into problems in a few cases, but I learned from them. Even if you give the process of buying a used phone or tablet due diligence, things can still go wrong.

Dracindo

It's understandable that some people just don't have the money to buy all the latest smartphones, but if you can't afford the latest devices, then you probably shouldn't buy them for the extras. Get a smartphone with which you can call, text, and all other basic apps that are on pretty much every smartphone in stores.

I got a Samsung galaxy S3 mini at €200,00 a few years ago. It was really cheap in comparison to the newest devices, it was certainly a' upgrade for me, and it was able to run everything I wanted to run.
Now I have a Huawei P10 mini at €250,00 and again, it's an upgrade and can run everything I want.

Imagine how cheap those phones must be if buy them from someone else.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.