Thinking about getting an iPad

DenisMNE

Hello!

I was wondering if some forum members can help me out with this question.

I am looking to buy an iPad but I have no experiences with them and do not know what should I expect.

Can some members guide me trough some specifications their iPads have and their price ?

That would be of big help!

superman2727

I am using an ipad and based on my experience, I can say that ipads is good when it comes to the speed of its processor because we all know that apple has it's own personal processors so that they can make their customers really comfortable to use their devices. On the other hand, ipads is not that good in terms of it battery capacity. It takes too long just to make your ipad a hundred percent. I admit that i am not so good in the specifications of a device but this is my experience as a ipad user.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Could you, please, tell me what are you using ?
What generation of iPad ?
Are you happy with it and would you recommend it to me ?
What is the price you paid for it ?
I apologize for so many questions, I just wanna hear from the first hand experience.

superman2727

superman2727
I am using iPad 4th gen. I don't know if my iPad is too old or something. My only problem is the battery charging. It takes so much time just to fully charge my iPad. I really hate waiting. It takes almost a day just to fully charge it. I hope you choose much more better than this when you buy your own iPad.

EfficientNinja

I'm currently using an iPad Air 2. It is still good. You might want to get the latest version though. It is more future proof since the iPad air already has few years under its belt.

vpatella

Just playing Devil's advocate here, but I'd like to know exactly why you are getting an iPad as opposed to another type of tablet? You could save some money in the long run, but I understand why a lot of people gravitate towards Apple due to their solid hardware and sleek UI.

amarkayam

if you are thinking to go with the ipad then go with the latest ipad 2018 version which has some good improvements in terms of features and specifications and also has apple pencil support.

brandomcqueen

I have been a happy and very satisfied IPad Mini user since October 2015. The size belies the processing power and storage space within. I have stored a countless number of photos and installed numerous applications and still, it runs as smooth as silk. True, the Apple products are priced much higher but they truly give you the best bang for your bucks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.