The Google pixel 2

Keen2write

Having owned many mobiles in my time for me I did find and research more about the Google pixel 2.

For me the Google pixel 2 is an ideal mobile phone. With a stunning excellent quality camera and a great Android device. It is on the pricey side but it is well worth the extra cash for a decent mobile phone with great specs for this device.

This device as an 5-inch 1080p display with the software android 8.0 Oreo with a great 4GB RAM. That is not all it as also storage of 64GB ideal for those who want to store many pictures, audio and even apps.

I have actually fallen in love with the Google pixel 2 everything about it is great. It is just about the right size and it's performance is pretty speedy compared to some phones where speed is a let down. Well, Google pixel 2 doesn't let you down and excellent mobile with long battery life and easy usability.

Do you own an Google pixel 2?

What is your views and take on this unique device by Google.

amarkayam

Google pixel 2 is best smartphone with stunning camera.With the Pixel 2, the converging of the glass and metal is significantly more unpretentious, making for an alluring completion which looks and feels incredible in the hand. It also give best low light photos.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views