The best phone of 2018?

koki12346

I have read dozens of articles and found out that almost every person on those sites is saying that the best phone of 2018 is Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

I can say that i was quite surprised to hear that, honestly i didn't see one person in my country that has that phone..

Your thoughts?

KWNOTE9online_tm_3.JPG

Nethmanila

I'm an avid fan of Samsung because of it's durability and its eady to use. For now I only had Samsung note 8 and it really works good for me their is also a pen and it help me to save easily of my notes because of my pen what more on Samsung note 9.I think it will be more convinient to use because you can do a lot of actions easily because of the pen of Note9. You can capture pictures and videos without pressing it on the screen and the Apps of the Samsung note9 will be more great.

Dracindo

Honestly, the newest phone that was released closest to December 31, 2018 should be the best phone in the brand. This one was released in August 2018, now I don't know if Samsung released any others, but if they didn't, then I suppose it could be the best phone of this year.

If you disagree, would you mind telling us which phone you think can compete with this one?
I assume you have a proper iPhone to compete, since you've posted a Samsung thread in the iPhone section of this forum :geek:

Valerie Green

For me it is One Plus 6T, I bought one last month.
I am an iPhone user but still, I got One Plus 6T. (My iPhone's screen got broke so wanted to get a new phone, and I was getting it for the lowest price from S World Electronics Inc.)
Much better experience loading heavier apps. OnePlus 6 offers 6 GB RAM (8 GB in its Avengers’ edition), which I doubt any other phone offers. iPhone X has 3 GB RAM.
OnePlus allows me to work on heavy apps without any trouble. I can’t say the same for Apple.

Some of the heavy games do not load well on iPhone x (example Tekken 3).

Dual sim feature (iPhone will probably die out in countries with bad network connectivity where people rely on carrying 2 handsets to be able to accommodate 2 networks).

Longer battery life (3300 mAh on OnePlus 6 vs 2716 mAh on iPhone X)
The incredible Dash charge (First time anyone uses the dash charge, they just can’t stop praising it).

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views