Secret android codes

DenisMNE

This is intended for people who do not understand exactly these things, to avoid being deceived when buying an Android device or repair. These codes will work for almost all Android phones, but it is possible that only one of them can be dependent on your model, and users can also unlock some of their secret phone options. It's important to say that you use the codes at your own risk and I am not responsible if you lose some of the files. ;)

-IMEI number
Code: * # 06 #
This code will display your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number / code of your device.

-All information about the Android phone and its battery
Code: * # * # 4636 # * # *

Reset your phone to factory settings
Code: * # * # 7780 # * # *

-Format your phone
Code: * 2767 * 3855 #
This will format your phone, use this option for your personal risk.

-GTalk Monitoring
Code: * # * # 8255 # * # *

-Setting the camera
Code: * # * # 34971539 # * # *
This will display all the settings of your camera on the phone.

-End Call / Power button
Code: * # * # 7594 # * # *
One of the most interesting ones. With this code you can change the "End Call / Power" function of the key. By default, if you hold down the button for a long time, you will be presented with a new screen and offer to select one of Silent mode, Mute mode, Data Network mode, Flight mode and Power off. You can change this using this code. You can enable the phone to be turned off directly without any specific navigation and confirmation.

-Backup Mod
Code: * # * # 273283 * 255 * 663282 * # * # *
This code will allow you to create backup images, clips, music, etc. from your Android phone.

-Service Mod
Code: * # * # 197328640 # * # *
This code allows you to enter the Service mode and perform various tests and change settings.

-WLAN, GPS and Bluetooth Test
Code: * # * # 232339 # * # * or * # * # 526 # * # * or * # * # 528 # * # * #

-WLAN test (Use the "Menu" button to start a series of tests).
Code: * # * # 232338 # * # *

-This code will display the WiFi MAC address.
Code: * # * # 1472365 # * # * OR * # * # 1575 # * # * #

-This code is used for the GPS test.
Code: * # * # 232331 # * # *

-Use this Bluetooth test code.
Code: * # * # 232337 # * # *

-Use this code to check your Ram memory.
Code: * # * # 1111 # * # *

Lazard

Wow thanks, I didn't know there were that much codes !

I used the one for the IMEI number when calling my phone operator, they needed it. They didn't even asked me, but my IMEI number was already written on a paper, I saved so much time haha.
The Backup Mod is really impressive, why is it a "hidden" functionality ? I think it should be in the main menu of the parameters :unsure:
Also the End Call / Power button code is really handful, thanks for sharing !

Martinsx

I'm aware of some of these short codes patches that enables a quick back way to some task. But there are so many there which I have never heard of before now. Take for example, the code for End Call / Power button and a lot more.

I would like to know if all the codes works on all Android devices or some specific ones?

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
As of right now, they all should work on a device that runs Android.
No matter what phone it is.
They all have the same codes from developers.
If you try it out, let me know did they all work.

Martinsx

Martinsx
Alright mate, thanks for the information. I'm definitely going to try some of the codes I wasn't aware of before and see how useful they can be for in case of emergency purposes that I wouldn't have to to follow the normal protocol of going through phone but bypass what I need to do using the short code.

Joey Mercado

WOW, thank you mates for these list of codes, I am aware that there are codes for the specific phones but I am not aware that there much codes like this. This post is a big help indeed

antho

you must be kidding me, I only knew of how to get your IMEI number, wow, thanks mate, that will help a great deal

Dracindo

Woah, that's pretty cool. I knew there were little tricks to know or do certain things on your smartphone, but these are ones I never heard about.
One thing that I don't get is GTalk Monitoring. Like, what is it, what does it do? And is it something I should use?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.