Samsung Galaxy S9 or Apple's iPhone X - which one is better?

Creashia

Apple iPhone X went on sale in November last year, and it is the company's most expensive smartphone ever. The phone is having an all screen front 5.8-inch OLED. The performance is super fast because of the Apple A11 Bionic Chip. The features of iPhone X are IP67 water proof rated, wireless charging, Face ID the most famous iPhone feature I think, Animoji iPhone X's selfie camera can sense depth, it accurately map a face and its movements this means it can create a cartoon characters miming along your own facial movements. It is basically animated emoji, and Portrait Selfies.

Samsung Galaxy S9 is designed by Google, and it gives a bit ore freedom to customize your phone compare to an iPhone. It has 5.8-inch AMOLED screen display. The features of S9 are new camera software it can take 12 photos in one go, super slow-mo it can record slow-mo footage at an incredible 960 frame per second, AR Emoji similar to Apple's Animoji feature it can 3D scan a face and create own personalized emoji, Bixby Vision Samsungs Al tech lets you point your phone camera or foreign language sign or menu and instantly translate it into English text. It can also scan food or buildings and get calorie or location information which is awsome, and Tuned Audio.

ElGuapo96

Personally, i don't really like the design of the Samsung phones, also i don't really trust the new fingerprint sensor thing, that kind of terrifies me. So i would have to go with iPhone X. Even though it has 1GB RAM less, and some other specifications are weaker than Samsung Galaxy S9, it still feels like iPhone X is a much better phone. Specifically i am talking about quality here and when it comes to quality, iPhone always delivers and it delivers really hard.
So that is my opinion, let me know if you think i am wrong, would love to hear it.

Martinsx

There is no denying the fact that iPhone devices are very good but it's almost impossible for me afford closing down my complete monthly salary if not more than a month to buy just one iPhone. For this reason alone, I would be more comfortable sticking with any Samsung Galaxy product because Samsung products are the best when it comes to androids.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.