Rules of Survival Vs. Mobile Legends

Emsiness

I prefer Rules of Survival. Although, ros made me nervous everytime I play it’s actually what makes me come back and play it again. The feeling that someone is Scoping you from far distance using x8 is thrilling so I have to camouflage myself from the trees or high grass to go hiding. Chances, that you won the game “CHICKEN DINNER” is satisfying.

Dracindo

Games like those are better played on a computer. Not only for a bigger screen, but aiming and timing works so much better for me with a mouse and keyboard.
So for the PC users, try comparing this as PUBG Vs. League of Legends.

I would say Mobile Legends is better, as both games are really competitive, and chances of winning in ML is 50/50, whereas RoS has a 1/100 chance to win. The pro to RoS is that you can rely on your own skill, where ML you must work together, and if your team is bad, you will lose. Then again, if you suck at the game, then in ML your team can carry you, where in RoS you just keep dying for ages until you're lucky enough to claim that #1 victory.

I'm not saying I'm a sore loser, but I rather play a competitive game where victory is easier to grab, even if I'm not only one claiming it. I can only lose so many times before I start getting toxic.

XyferXyrus

I can say that Mobile legends is more interesting to play, the concept of this game is like DOTA, the objective is to destroy the barracks of your enemy and in order to do that, it needs your personal ability and skills in to that game, strategy and teamwork is also vital and the importance of this game, there is no cheat.. Unlike ROS,,, Whooow too many cheaters.

nhormzmhing

Rulesb of Survival Vs Mobile Legend: I prepare Mobile Legend because this is more on team work. You will learned how to respect your co-player in every situation. Yes, sometimes we loose our temper in our co-player by not depending your turrent but you need to put in your mind that you don't need to depend on him/her, you are the one who sees the wrong move them be there and do it then try to guide those who need it. You can relate in working case as well, a team work is more nice that working on your own.

Xane911

I'll choose Rules of Survival over Mobile Legends, even though I am a fan of MOBA games, the idea of Battle Royal games are just exciting, and really fun to play with. Being dropped in a plane and be the last one to survive seems very challenging, and the only downfall is that, there are so many hackers on the game, and most of them are kids.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads