Reddit app for Android?

ElGuapo96

I have been using Reddit for a while and i love the amount of information about general things you can find there. Since i am traveling a lot i need to keep checking the news out on my phone. So i was wondering if there is any god Reddit application for an Android phone, if there even is one in general. It would mean a lot since it would save me a lot of time. Thanks in advance for help, appreciate it :)

Keen2write

There is an app for Reddit I sometimes use it while on my mobile. As I have a few subreddits on Reddit of my own and often create more for members who need one. But yeah the Reddit app is essentially good for a quick look up for information as it is one of the most powerful social media bookmarking websites.

Keen2write

Hello, EfficientNinja yeah that is the same app I was talking about as well. I have it installed on my android mobile phone and it is really easy to use. I like this app as I can access my own subreddits which I run on Reddit while I am out and about.

Martinsx

Reddit application works perfectly fine on Android devices. Just go to the Google play store and type in reddit in the search box. I would pop up the application for you to download.

Just ensure that you device have enough memory before the download because most times, lack of memory spaces affects how good some apps work on the device.

Good luck.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.