Photography apps?

Tatiana Stan

Hei there!
I was wondering what apps do you guys use to edit your photos? I love taking pictures and I want to upgrade my Instagram with good quality pics. What free photo editors do you use?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

theartisttt

There are many good photography apps out there but I personally love Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and VSCO. The adobe photoshop app offers a small work space but it still works well. It offers selection, layers, adjustments, adding texts and effects. You can do a lot with it. After editing your photos in adobe photoshop, you can import it in the Adobe Lightroom app. The Adobe Lightroom app let's you enhance your photos. Work around the various familiar tools in Adobe Lightroom to make your photos look more clear and even cinematic. You just need to understand the basics like exposure, shadows, the whites and blacks, the saturation, the hues and and you are good to go. Lastly, VSCO- a filter app. Although it is mainly a filter app it also offers a lot of editing options like cropping, straightening, balancing the temperature, saturation, the highlights and all that. VSCO offers a variety of filters. Of course all the presets are not for free but the free presets are still good.
I also use Picsart

APP REVIEWS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-photoshop-express/id331975235?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-lightroom-cc/id878783582?mt=8
https://www.macworld.com/article/22...d-share-online-in-one-snazzy-ios-package.html

Or better yet, check the apps yourself and see if it fits what you are looking for. :)

mcgalbano

Hi, Tatiana! There are a lot of photography apps available but I personally use VSCO. It's easy to use and there are a lot of filters you can choose from! You just have to play/adjust with the settings like brightness, contrast and temperature and you'll have a good one for your photo!

vsco-presets.jpg

Another app is Snapseed. It's an image editor that allows you to use dozens of different attractive effects on your favorite photos from the screen of your smartphone with just a few swipes of your finger. It's also very easy to use. Though I personally like VSCO better.

snapseedhero.jpg

These are top 2 photography apps for me.

You can also try to check Adobe Lightroom but that would be much more advanced than these 2 apps. :)

Dracindo

Dracindo
Are these apps free to download? I've been dissappointed by many apps before, and I prefer to not lose money when it doesn't satisfy my needs.
But probably an even more important question: Are they available for Android? And are they big apps, or more little side apps that just add a bit more to your phone?

From the way you write, is it also safe to assume that snapseed doesn't have filters you can apply? Would be a shame if snapseed doesn't have filters, and if I wouldn't be able to download VSCO for any reason. Not that I would use many filters, but it sure is a lovely feature to have at my disposal :D

Darryl

I highly reccomend snapseed. I've been using that app in a long time good for editing. Also use camera 360, google camera,snow, beauty plus. Etc. Or adobe for professionals. Hope it helps.

kaisantos2229

If you haven't tried using Adobe Photo Fix, then I suggest you should. It's a almost a complete professional photo editor like the Adobe Photoshop. You can almost do anything in this app because it has so many tools for editing. The thing I like about this Adobe Photo Fix is has a tool called LIQUIFY, where you can adjust a part of your body you think is fat. And it also has a tool called HEAL, what this tool does is when you want to erase a particular something in your photo like a word or a thing you use the tool HEAL to erase it.

It is free and I highly recommend this app for mobile photo editing. Adobe also has a lot of highly recommended editor that you should check out.

images.png

Ela

Like what others said, I would also recommend VSCO. I also use this app when posting on my instagram account because its filters are not exaggerated. You just have to adjust the setting of each filter, so it is up to you on how bright you prefer when you apply filters on your images.

tedzk26

There are many photo editing apps for android phones. Noise Reducer Pro is an amazing app that reduces digital noise levels from photos. It has unique features that makes your picture spotless.

tbymrtn

I use Snapseed as my main editing app. It is very robust in terms of features but find myself using the Tune Image and Curves mostly. I use Lightroom occasionally and also have PhotoLayers for fun.

Cai07

Nowadays, You can find a lot of free photography apps for whatever smart phone you have. I use some of them for sometime but, later on, I decided to use The beauty filter of my smart phone. It has all the beauty tools that you need like putting make up, smoothing the skin, etc. but if you are looking for a simple photography application, I highly recommend Photo wonder. It’s very simple to use and free. I’ve use that for almost one year.

Jelineex

I use camera 360 and snapseed application as my editing tools. I find it easy to use and there are many options you can choose to enhance a photo. It's always a fun activity and your creativity is develop as well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
spb
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies