Let's compare our wallpapers!

ElGuapo96

As the thread tittle says, let's show our wallpapers and rate them. Note that the icons and the things you have in your phone are not important, we are just judging the background picture :D
If you are like me and don't want to screenshot and post your actual, complete phone background, for safety and privacy purposes, it is absolutely okay, just make sure you upload an image of a high enough quality.
I just had an idea to bring some fun over here and let members interact in a bit more fun and productive way, so let's see what you got.

Here is mine. Before you ask, it's a sludge/blues band, and yes, that is Jesus smoking a joint, don't ask my why, that is their logo, just thought it looks cool on my phone :D

down.jpg

kd06

Here's mine. Well I know the photo already says too much (haha), they're my kids and I am always so proud of 'em. It is actually my laptop and cellphone's wallpaper. You see, I just couldn't get enough of these three cutie-patoties of mine and I find them cute and lovable everyday. What do you think?

Attachments

• mykiddos.jpg
    mykiddos.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 10

Arshi

Well, that is my wallpaper in this time but I've always change in a week or month. nd I've something to tell about this pic. This is a historical building. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan constructed in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz's tomb, built this marvelous amazing structure and tried to make his love immortal. and this majestic white building known as the name of Tajmahal. that is also came in seven wonders of the world.
india-2.jpg

Last edited:

Sunflower0719

Here's mine :)

It's my favorite band's album cover. The band is called Ben&Ben, they are well known here in the Philippines for their extraordinary music.

I love the colors of this wallpaper, it speaks my personality. It's somewhat dark but still colorful. What do you think about this?
BB.jpg

Dracindo

This is my current wallpaper and it's from the Monster Hunter series. I just love this game. It's just plain hunting, with some storylines, but never anything too deep. I mean, sure, there's this big Elder Dragon threatening to destroy an entire forest, which is bad, but it's not because it's evil, it's a living thing and it does what it does because that's nature. Not like "I'm the bad guy, and I want revenge on my fallen brethren by destroying the world". Nope, just plain hunting, and preserving life as best as possible.

BpJFdL9.jpg

raymondhc

This is my wallpaper. It's a cartoon and really cute in my opinion. I also like the ninja/assassin theme but with a cute vibe.
48a1f117cc1f0fb07907b265a0e14a39.jpg

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views