Is iPhone x dust resistant?

Uyj143

According to Apple's iPhone X and iPhone 8 webpages, the new devices have exactly the same dust, splash and water resistance just like last year's iPhone 7 models. In other words, iPhone 8 and iPhone X are still rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529.

Melancholy

That's a bit of a given, since I doubt they'd make the iPhone X be any worse than other models. Though, then again, for its high price, you'd expect they'd make an improvement on that.

Dracindo

In my opinion, that would be a good reason to pay more for an iPhone than an Android smartphone. But only worth paying an additional 10 dollar. My Android smartphone is pretty dust free, I only cleaned it once 6 months after I bought it and I gotta say, it looked clean enough. Of course, I clean out my computer once every 2 months, and boy does that thing gather heaps of dust over time. So yeah, I dont think I have a good idea how much dust is a lot for a phone. But still, they're small things, cleaning one doesn't take up a lot of my time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views