Install theme on Samsung

Rodney Olson

Samsung Theme is a rich library of the wallpaper, themes, icons to refresh the Samsung smartphone. You can change the look and feel of your desktop, theme, or application icon.

Install theme on Samsung.jpg

To set your theme on the Samsung Android then do as follows:

Step 1: Go to "Settings".

Step 2: Select "Wallpaper and theme".

In the main theme of the Samsung theme you can change the themes theme and application icons

The main theme of the Samsung theme.

Step 3: You choose the theme.

Step 4: Find the theme you like and download.

Note there are free themes and paid themes. If it is a paid theme then you purchase it using a credit card through Samsung billing.

Step 5: Then select "View all" theme, choose the theme you want to change and "Apply".

Also you can quickly access the theme market by pressing hold empty position on the main screen and select wallpaper and theme.

You can manipulate the wallpaper and change the icon set in the "Wallpaper" or "Icon". Manipulation is the same as changing "Theme".

The Samsung theme refreshes your phone's look and feel, enhancing the fun of your phone. Have fun and enjoying your achievements.

Dracindo

Thanks for this little guide. Now I know that this is a library with lots of default themes that are semi-installed on your Samsung phone, but can you also download other themes via this bit of software, or create my own themes?

Because I want to have a Cuphead theme that I saw somewhere on this forum and I was wondering what I would need to do in order to get in installed on my phone.

I don't need an immediate answer as I'm still looking for this specific theme. Please, if anybody knows what theme I'm talking about and knows where and how I can download it, please let me know. I already googled for hours with no results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views