How to unlock sim card?

ElGuapo96

Well, somehow my friend managed to get his sim card locked :D
No idea how, no idea why, it just happened yesterday and there is nothing i can do for him since i am not experienced in that area. Does any of you happen to know how do we fix this problem and can you guide us through it?
This is our first time to ever face with an issue like this and we are just absolutely lost.
Help, kind people :D

Imtheone

Hello!
I was a cellphone technician. We usually don't recommend fixing physically because one way of unlocking any sim card is by entering the PUK number located at the back of the sim card holder. Other way is to call your network provider. And base on my experience as well, I immediately contacted my provider . I was able to check their hotline number through google. Hoping this is somehow help you. Thanks

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Yeah, very helpful, we entered the PUK number-code and now everything works fine. Didn't think it would be this easy, but still, thanks for helping.
Is there any limit to how many times can we do this type of thing? Because i was thinking, what if that somehow happens again and we basically lock the phone forever of "break" it? I'm not really sure how this thing works so if you could explain that and answer me that would be absolutely amazing :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views