How to turn off camera shutter sound (iPhone 6 Japan Made) without jail breaking it?

Emsiness

I've been reading a lot of articles about how to turn off shutter sound of my iPhone 6 (from Japan) camera. Yet, i do not find any legit ways except jail breaking it which I haven't tried but may users of the same iPhone version found it useful. But I think it will be a cause of futute problem so i didn't try it even once. I'm hoping that someone here would help me.

NOTE: I didn't bought my iPhone from direct store so mine came from Japan which there is a law in Japan that prohibited camera shutter to turn off.

Last edited:

Cai07

I think there is no way you can turn off The shutter sound of your phone camera. I also had the same issue with my iPhone 6, which was also from Japan. Tried a lot of ways to turn it off but nothing works.
I've been reading a lot of articles about how to turn off shutter sound of my iPhone 6 (from Japan) camera. Yet, i do not find any legit ways except jail breaking it which I haven't tried but may users of the same iPhone version found it useful. But I think it will be a cause of futute problem so i didn't try it even once. I'm hoping that someone here would help me.

NOTE: I didn't bought my iPhone from direct store so mine came from Japan which there is a law in Japan that prohibited camera shutter to turn off.

tuannguyen96

So sorry to hear about your problem with the phone. Unfortunately, there is no legit ways other than jailbreaking to turn off the camera sound on iPhones coming from Japan since it is in the country's law against maliciously taken photos. I once purchased a Japanese iPhone 7 and had to return it right away due to the camera sound thing. You have to either live with it or switch to other phones.

miinhiz

As far as I know, there is no other way on removing the shutter sound on Japan made iphones. I already read a lot of posts, comments also on facebook group regarding this since I had before an iphone Japan made and I had the same problem (shutter sound). Sadly, you can't really turn off your shutter sound if it is Japan Made.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads