How to add titles while watching a movie on Android

DenisMNE

I have heard this question so many times:
"How do I upload a translation and watch a movie on the phone?" and "is this possible?"
That it is possible and extremely simple.
In the following, I will explain how to do this in two ways.
The first way is with the help of a computer, while the other way is direct from the phone or tablet without using a computer.

First method (You can also use this method if you want to watch a movie on a TV via USB flash)

As I mentioned above, the first way is using a computer. So if you have a movie on your computer and you do not have a translation, you need to first download the subtitle and then transfer it to the phone together, the procedure is as follows:

(If you have already downloaded the version, skip steps 1 and 2)

1. Download and install the BS player application.Download it by clicking here .

2. Play the movie via the BS player, and the player will prompt you initially to ask if you want to insert the translation, by default only subtitles in English will be displayed, and you can insert other languages.See it here:

3.When the titles are downloaded, the next and very important item is to move the file and change the name. In order for the translation to work on the phone, it is necessary that the filename and translation files are identical and that they are in the same folder.
See it here :

4. After this move movie and translation simply to your phone (or USB flash if you watch TV) and play over your favorite player and the translation will automatically be downloaded.

Another way

If you do not have the option to do this via a computer or a movie, you already have it in your phone, the translation can also be directly inserted via the BS player, and the procedure is as follows.

1. Download the BS player application for Android To download, click here

2. Launch the desired movie via the BS player and follow the instructions in the video below to add the desired translation languages.

Enjoy.

Dracindo

Nice guide. It's always good to have subtitles, especially when some videos have poor sound quality or the people talking have terrible pronounciation. However, these are translation programs right? I highly doubt that they'll have accurate translations. There are many programs better than Google Translate, but I haven't seen one that is 100% accurate. Humans are still the best translators, you just need to find a good one.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads