Hello! great day to all.

Bhavez

I'm newbie here, and I'm glad to be part of this furom. By the I'm Beverly, am trying to gain more information about phones. Hoping also to find new friends around the globe.

DenisMNE

Hello!Glad to have you on board.
I am looking forward to read posts from you and share ideas, experiences and knowledge.
Feel free to ask anything you need as we are happy to solve your problems and maybe you can solve ours.
This is a wonderful community that thought me so much and I am glad I am part in it, along with many people here, including you as a new member.

Last edited:

Keen2write

Welcome to the SmartPhones forum, join in on the fun and also learn about tech and the best choices for smartphones and so much more. Do hope you enjoy your stay here, hope you are well and having a great weekend. I wish I was am in the middle of fighting flu lol

zokilee

Hello and welcome, I am new on this forum as well, but I already see great community here, hope you will have same positive experience as I did.

Joey Mercado

I'm newbie here, and I'm glad to be part of this furom. By the I'm Beverly, am trying to gain more information about phones. Hoping also to find new friends around the globe.

Hello and welcome Beverly, we are looking forward and hoping that this forum may give you the best information you are looking for and some of your questions may be answer here. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any concern and just feel free to reply, react and participate in the other forum threads. We are together with the other forum member welcomes you here and hoping that you will have a great stay. Looking forward for some of your insights reactions and future posts too. Thank you

Bhavez

To all members that send me a welcome message, I would like to say thank you and I'm looking forward for some information and sharing openion with you. I'm happy to be here.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
No worries and always welcome, Like what I have said just don't hesitate to ask and feel free to participate, comment or reply in any of the threads and sub forums in this Smartphone Forum. Enjoy :)

schexy

Hi, I am also a newbie here. Wishing the best luck for us newbies. :) let us enjoy and share each other's information and opinions about gadgets. This forum really helps me because I am learning new informations about phones especially I have many problems on my phone. Goodluck to us and happy earnings!

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Hello , Good thing that you are learning a lot of things here and gather some information about the phone and finding some answer in your question. I think that serves as really the real purpose of this forum. to reach each members to have each members to learn more in the field of smartphones. :) Welcome again and thank you for sharing and happy staying .,

DenisMNE

Hello, @schexy !
Glad to have your here.
I wish you a nice stay.
You can find many topics in here to learn from and contribute yourself.
Don't hesitate to ask questions in here as our community is really helpful.

antho

Welcome mate, just signed up too, feel free to ask questions and feel free to help in any way

myra21

Welcome Bhavez,I'm also a newbie and happy to be part of this forum.This is a great opportunity for us to exchange ideas about smartphones.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views