Has anyone had problems with the new iPhone Xs dropping calls?

laurel4evers

My boyfriend recently purchased the new iPhone X, and making calls is a crucial part of his job. However, the calls are constantly dropping 5-20 minutes into each phone call, even though we live literally next to a cell tower and have never had this issue before. Verizon claimed it was the iPhone's fault, while Apple blamed the carrier. It kept going back and forth, back and forth, and no one in customer support at either company was able to fix this. Has anyone else had a similar issue? He even got a replacement iPhone Xs from Apple and it had the same issue. None of his previous iPhones have dropped like this!

HelenR

I would suggest some solutions to fix this problem:

Solution 1: Restart your iPhone Xs
1. Press and hold the slid button and either volume up or volume down button simultaneously unstill "Slider to power off" screen appears.
2. Drag the slider to turn off your device.
3. To turn on your device, press and hold the slid button until the Apple logo appears.

Solution 2
1. Launch settings -> Cellular -> Enable LTE -> Voice & Data
2. Select LTE from three options.

Solution 3
Check for Carrier settings update
Connect your device to Wifi /Cellular network
1. Launch settings -> General -> About. Wait for 20 to 25 seconds.
2. If an update is available, a popup box will appear. Tap update in the popup box.
When you insert a new SIM, download the Carrier settings for your new SIM.

Hope it helps!

Smexy

Apple has a serious problem. Omg. Really expensive but there phone for me is not quality

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.